Level 6674. No skill required! 🤬

Nigel_Cleaves
Nigel_Cleaves Posts: 42 Level 2

I am lucky to have the unlimited time bonus right now. But this is of no benefit at all when you play a level like 6674. There are numerous faults with playability with this level. The Fish which you have to collect , when released, have no beneficial help to clearing blocked squares. They used to help but now are so random to actually being a hindrance within this level. Also, drop downs explode when they should not. Lastly, when trying to collect the target items, they do not drop down when expected. THIS IS ANOTHER LEVEL WHERE KING EXPECT YOU TO BUY YOUR WAY THROUGH IT. Sorry KING, dont use strong arm tactics. I'm only still playing still because of the 24 hour bonus time.

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator

@CandyCrushinator maybe you'd like to know about the fishy behaviour of fish reported here

• Thanks for tagging me @Pitty_Kitty I've taken a look at this and here's what I can see. We have been busy improving the fish pre-game booster recently as they needed a bit more training to eat jelly properly. We will be continuing to make improvements based on feedback and appreciate reports of specific levels where they don't seem to be acting in a helpful way.

This observation seems to be about the fish that are spawned into the level which will be getting another look in the near future, so I will add this to the feedback list for them. These fish are a bit different as they aren't simply obsessed with Jelly.

Thanks again for the heads up and sorry you're stuck on this level @Nigel_Cleaves. I hope you were able to pass the level with the unlimited lives promotion and I that you and everyone else had a lovely weekend.

• Stuart_John
    Stuart_John Posts: 26 Level 2

Read the comments for this level on candycrushsagaallhelp (sorry this site does not let me post links). They are all negative. I suggest King quits with these rigged levels unless they want loyal players to quit.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Welcome all to our community! @Stuart_John what links are you trying to post that they won't let you do it? You can post the links but are you having difficulty turning it into a hyperlink? I can help you with that so just tag me by using the @ symbol and my name. When my name pops up click on it and that should make it bold. I can help you create links.

I am going to post some links below to help you maneuver throughout the community.

I would like to welcome all newcomers to our community.  Before we begin I want to make you aware of something very important that seems to be asked quite often in the community. Please read this message: How do I add friends from here for my game? 

If you want to learn how to navigate through the community, then this is the link for you: Everything that you need to know about this community! 

New to the community? Then please check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" for your game. 

Currently we have two polls that we’d like you to vote on. 

Please tell us ...... What's your favorite King game?

We are looking for feedback on the types of contests that you would like to see in our community. Please let us know ……  A short poll to ask you what type of contests you prefer 

While on the subject of contests, you will want to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars! Please keep in mind that if you would like to participate in a contest in a specific game community the gold bars will be rewarded for that game, unless otherwise stated. 

In five of our game communities we have an “Ideas” category. This area is for offering a detailed idea on how to improve the game. Please make sure that you read how to post and also check the master list to make sure that your idea has not been posted already. You can view them here: Master list of ideas for our candy crush games

And finally, we get to the character stories that I love to create: 

Please check out all the King stories that I have created

• ioio1181
    ioio1181 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello there

I think there is a bug with this level.

Usually, fish go eat jelly but also bomb or blocked blocks.

In this level, i have many fish, no jelly, so the fish goes on random cases. And we have to reach many many bomb so it is almost impossible to pass.

Fish in this level should aim for bomb, i think it was designed this way but somehow it doesnt work...

Please kings, fix that problem.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?