Unable to connect , progress not showing, game says no internet: try again later

Options
Alemvera89
Alemvera89 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited April 2020 in Support

My name is Alejandra, user ID in Candy Crash is 7925561904 and I am experiencing issues with the game not showing my progress, I was way above level 4300 but now I see that I am back at the begining. Game is not letting me use the roulette and is not delivering the items I win. Can you please help me to have my game back as it was last week?

My cell phone is working ok and I have connetivity, I do not use facebook and my email is Game ID 7925561904.

Thank you in advance.

(EDITED by CM - Personal information) 

Answers

• txdee
    txdee Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

1st mobile internet was disabled on candy crush. Then soda, then jelly. I have deleted those games. Now as of the update to friends yesterday, I get no internet. My game is stopped at level 1560. I am on level 2038 or 2039. No sense in having a game I can't play. Fix the internet issue. Sad you blocking out players for not having a WiFi connection. Been playing for over 12 yrs. Guess it is time to say goodbye

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,136 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hello @Alemvera89 and @txdee! I am sorry to hear you are both having internet connection issues. @Alemvera89 - please edit your response to remove your email address. We never ask a player to post personal information (like email addresses) in the main community forum. If there is some reason we might need personal information from you, it would come in a PM and be from one of the Community managers or someone from the King Studios.

Player Support can usually restore lost progress but as of yesterday, they were having a temporary problem with their system so their responses are slower than normal. You can read about it here.

You do not have to play the game through FB, but then I recommend playing via a king.com account. That way you can insure that your progress will be stored on the King servers and it makes it much easier for Player Support to restore it for you. Click here for instructions on how to contact Player Support about your lost progress, but please be patient while waiting for a response.

I hope your internet issues clear up soon. I have been fortunate and have not had any issues with the internet recently (I play on both a mobile phone and two different tablets).

• Meaghan
    Meaghan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am also having problems with an internet connection, but ONLY with Candy Crush Friends. I have a strong internet connection and can run absolutely everything else just fine. I can't even log back in, as I'm not logged out because the profile picture is still of my dog. I cannot get my daily gifts, I cannot even progress. When the game lost its internet connection, all of my boosters went away as well. This is getting very frustrating, because I just quit having these issues with Soda Saga about a week before the same issues arose in Friends.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?