⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

CCS - Disappear my booster

Options
mandrak
mandrak Posts: 200 Level 3
edited May 2020 in Support

I saw that my booster disappeared. Last night I play Tiffy and I pass all 5levels and get award. Before award I get 5lucky booster I 7fish booster. After I won I saw only 2 lucky and 3fish booster. They stole me. I buy some booster. I write on kings mail and they answered me to join community. So Ian very angry and I write to community is there anyone have the same problem. Ian angry because they take my booster which I pay. Tottaly unfair. Thx.

Comments

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options
  • mandrak
    Options

i don’t have problem with purchase booster. My booster missing during day without used them. That’s the problem. Is anybody have the same problem. Tnx.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @mandrak 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Have you lost all of the booster on this game?! Oh No! 😢

How about you must check "Why have I lost all my collected boosters" by Community Team. (Any King's Games) 

Click this link to read it that I hope you can understand them! 

⚠️ So please attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play

We do not replace items that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here, so they can help.

By the way, their team cannot help you to add your saved boosters on this game on King Community.

Don't worry! This game's features will help you to add your gold bars and boosters on this game. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• mandrak
    Options

Today take me 3 fish booster. Last night I make screenshot and this morning I check. yesterday I have a 7fish now 4.And I can do nothing. Good job king. Make a less moves in the game and you say that’s the better for players take all easier way to earn booster and take away my own booster. Shame on you. Iam angry😖😖

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?