⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Concerned/ charged incorrect amount

Options
elainierobinson33
elainierobinson33 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited May 2020 in Support

I have been playing Candy Crush for years. I only buy the bars sometimes. Only the $1.99 or $2.99. I don’t know how in the hell I have been charged $200 but that is ridiculous and false. When it ask you if you want to buy it all you have to do is click the side button. Anyone can get your phone and play the game and purchase stuff. Even though I was in the 2000 plus levels I am gonna have to delete my account b/c I am NOT paying for something I didn’t buy. I will take it a step further and tell everyone I know that plays and post on Facebook and Twitter if I don’t get a refund and I mean SOON. The coronavirus has hurt people financially and y’all are taking advantage of it. Not cool. I ALSO HAVE A SENIOR THIS YEAR WHICH WILL COST $$. I need a response ASAP!!! I am FURIOUS ABOUT THIS‼️‼️♥️

PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS- makes me said I had to delete it😢

cell *****

email- ****

Email- ****

thanks- Elainie Robinson

(EDITED by CM - Personal information) 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

There have been some changes in the purchase packages.

If there is a problem with the purchase you will need to click HERE and follow the steps because we don't handle purchase issues in the community.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @elainierobinson33 and welcome to our Community!

We do not have any customer service by phone I'm afraid.

Sounds like you are playing on an iPad or iPhone? If not, please let me know what device you play so I know who handles the transactions in your games.

To check what you have been charged for, please log in to your Apple-ID account to see all your purchases in all games and apps on all your Apple devices.

In your Apple-ID you have an overview of all purchases and the amounts that you have been charged for. The amount receipt is the amount you are charged for since Apple merges several purchases in one big transaction instead of charging them one by one.

Please note also that if you share your device with friends or family or have several devices connected to your Apple-ID, make sure that a password and confirmation is enabled so no unauthorised purchases can be made by other people that have access to your device.

If any incorrect charges have been made, please report this directly to Apple from your Apple-ID. Apple has access to your purchases and payment details and therefore able to refund you if they have charged you incorrectly.

Please note though that if any unauthorised purchases has been made without your consent, then you need to contact the police and your bank as well to report fraudulent activity.

Let me know if you need any further help on this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?