We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

What is wrong with this game? Resets on game restart!

bluemoon4ever
bluemoon4ever Posts: 12 Level 2

I play the game on Windows 10 platform on my laptop via facebook. I am currently level 1252. Here is the problem ....

When i restart the game, either at the start of the day, or during the day - the game resets lots of things as though I am just starting the game for the day ...

Things that the game saves - My Level, My Inventory, Booster Wheel usage, Chocolate Box & Fantastic Five Progress

Things that the game resets :-

My Daily Win Sticker (as if i win another level the game thinks its the first of the day), so I am currently stuck on day 1

Treat Calendar (stuck on day 1) it will go to day 2 when the clock ticks over, but upon restarting the next day it is back to day 1.

Health - upon start or restart my health lives are full, and any gifted lives are restored as un-used.

Do not suggest a reset, logging out/in, clearing of cache etc as already tried this. Do not suggest playing off line as this is impossible when using Facebook/Windows as you need to be on-line to log on to restore your progress from your server!

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?