๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

*Level 7012 Issue!

Options
2ยป

Answers

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hi @Sukanta_Biswas,

You are amazing my man. So need a video link at YouTube, then put that URL in the embed below. Need to upload video 1st at YouTube. Also, needs to be a "Secure Link". More work to do.

Well since this "Level 7012 Looping Issue" is already reported by you. I'll wait on the next issue. So still owe you both "Dinner & a Movie". ๐Ÿ˜€

Freddy says you'll tag me, when it is fixed. How do you do it all? You are like the universal handyman, fixing everything.

Cya all later.

Many Thx Again Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

5/16/2020

• golfer9990
    golfer9990 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi guys

I am also having the same issue with level 7012. I'm in Australia and the game only got released today on my Android phone. I notice you guys have been getting it since 16 May. Any idea of when they are likely to fix the constant streaming issue?

• golfer9990
    Options

Hi guys

I am also having the same issue with level 7012. I'm in Australia and the game only got released today on my Android phone. I notice you guys have been getting it since 16 May. Any idea of when they might fix it. Bit annoying that you guys get the games more than a week before we do.

• Origins7_Dale
    edited May 2020
    Options

Hi @golfer9990,

It has been fixed. On "Win 10 PC - Desktop App". On phone not sure on that, because I don't use that app. However, since there have been others, who have crossed that level, I think it is a good assumption that it has been fixed for the phone app also.

Thx & Welcome to The King Community - Origins7 Dale,

5/27/2020

• Mimi_C
    Mimi_C Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Good Morning! Unfortunately, no the looping issue on 7012 is still a problem for android phones, well at least on mine anyway. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• golfer9990
    Options

Thanks for the reply, I got passed it anyway. It was just annoying to lose a life and the build a bot and the problem had been known for 10days with no fix.

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

Hi @Mimi_C,

Sorry to hear that. Let me tag the people who can help you on this. Tagging @Sukanta_Biswas, @Bumper2019 @Freddy_Falkner.

They are very knowledgeable on all these devices.

You might want to let them know if you have the "Current Version" on (CCS).

On "Win 10 PC - Desktop App", it is v1.1760.2.0 Modified 5/7/2020. Also new levels have been released today 5/27/2020.

You might want to see this post at:

Level 6923, - Page 2 โ€” King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/296661/level-6923/p2

Because even if you are up to date on the game, your device might need updating also.

Thx & Welcome to The King Community - Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

5/27/2020

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Origins7_Dale I can't advise any better than you already have, that the most we can do as players on any device is to make sure the software is up to date. I can't report on the level itself as I didn't reach that level.

Thanks to the tag, I did read some of your earlier posts and would like to point out an alternative temporary solution for videos I posted previously. April 25 (the video link will now be expired)

• etx
    etx Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ€

• jenfink
    jenfink Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Iโ€™m having the same candy streaming issue, UGH! I had it on both my devices (iPhone and iPad). Please fix!

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?