We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Piggie bank issues

Kosmicdemon96
Kosmicdemon96 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi I'm a relatively new Crush King and so far it's been fun and great but I've had problems with my piggie bank... it says my "piggie bank is full" and to buy level 2 for a new look.. which I don't want to buy.. I've been having my bank full for about half a week and I cant use any gold from it.. 60 gold bars wasted and cant no use... but on the top middle it tells me I have 4 gold bars??? And every level I completed and get how many stars it just go to my piggie bank meaning I cant use any gold I get from levels... is it because I'ved passes a certain amount of levels or is it a bug plz help...

Answers

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,403 Level 5

The piggie bank gold bars are not really yours until you buy them. The 4 you show at the top are what you own. I just ignore the piggie bank because I don't want to buy bars. They are not wasted, it's just an offer to spend $.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,500 Candy Moderator

Hi @Kosmicdemon96 . Welcome to our Community

Everybody loves a Piggy Bank and here's how to use your special Candy Crush Saga one!

To help you get more Gold Bars with your purchases, the Piggy Bank will offer special deals for those who fill it up!

Earn extra Gold Bars by collecting stars when you beat a level. The more stars you get the more Gold Bars are added to the Piggy Bank, especially on those 'Hard' and 'Super Hard' levels!

Keep filling the Piggy Bank until you see a message stating 'Piggy Bank available'. Choose whether to pay to unlock it there and then, or keep on collecting until you get the "Piggy Bank full' message and then unlock it. The Piggy Bank will stop collecting Gold Bars when it's full.

Like emptying any Piggy Bank, you'll now have the opportunity to fill it up again.

It's a great and easy way to collect precious Gold Bars. Piggy Bank Gold Bars are discounted against the price of the bundles offered in the store!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?