⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

COMPLAINT GAME # 4374

Options
iamyuneek
iamyuneek Posts: 8 Level 2

I have been playing this game for years and spent a ton of money. My name is listed as Sylvia on the game. I have been playing so long that I couldn't even remember what my original email was, so had to open a new account to complain! I am getting disappointed in this game for many reasons GREED MOSTLY.. but never really complained until level #4374. Played it many times, getting nowhere, then bought the $39,00 package so I could get some help. Got all the way to the end using a ton of boosters until there was only 1 cherry left, but it was nowhere to be seen on the screen. I bought more lives at least 4 times and I hit the 15 lives at least once so at least 45 extra lives and all the boosters I used, but I used all that up and that cherry refused to show it's face! Obviously a malfunction??? You can't win unless you can see it!!! I took pictures every step of the way so you can see the progress, and you will see NO CHERRY!! I want my money back and if I don't get it I will DELETE the game, and you will lose hundreds of dollars a month from me not playing. By the way my score before I was forced to close it out was 1339106!!! Please contact me asap, as I am about up to here with you lot!

I do not have the pictures of the game progress on this computer, I have them on my phone, so please provide me a link so I can send to you them from my Iphone 7+.

Thank you.

Sylvia Adan

Best Answer

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,029 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2020
    Options

Hello @iamyuneek ! I answered you in the other thread.

I am sorry this has happened to you. So do you play on both your PC and iPhone? I play on an iPhone X and a mobile device (mini iPad) and just went back to level 4374 on both devices and all 6 cherries are on the board at the start. The challenge for me is to just clear all the jelly and let the cherries exit off the board. You need to make sure you have the latest version of the game, that your cache is cleared and turn your device off for 15 seconds or so and then restart the game. If it still only shows 5 cherries, then please post a screen shot (on my phone I just hold down the on/off button and one of the volume buttons and then click on the icon that lets me send the photo to an email address. Then I save it on my PC and attache it here)in the comment area below because obviously there is a glitch with your game. Also please include your game ID #. You can find your number by clicking on this link: "Find Game ID Number"

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,372 Candy Moderator
    Options

Sorry that you have problem with the game

Level 4374

This level has hard difficulty. For this level try to play near to blockers and make special candy. Combine them with each other and use more striped candy to move the ingredients and take them out from the board.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

@iamyuneek can show ur screenshot? Is it different from the video?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@iamyuneek just sign into community from your phone and you can upload your screenshots /pics directly from your phone

• iamyuneek
    Options

Thank you so much everybody! I changed the charging cord for my phone and was able to upload on my computer. Here is one of the pictures. Check up top where it says there is still 1 cherry left to win, and yet no sign of it below, only jellies. I kept buying lives but it seemed to have disappeared off the face of the earth. Malfunction?

• bearwithme
    edited May 2020
    Options

Hello @iamyuneek! This picture is very helpful. Do you also have a picture earlier in the level - showing that all 6 cherries are on the board and if so can you post them here. That will prove without a doubt that you have a glitch with this level. Also - please do not forget to post your player ID# also. I have included a link in my earlier post on how to find your player ID#. I have passed this on to the game CMs. 😊🐨

• iamyuneek
    Options

Hi bearwithme, My ID#1050925792 (Please see last parargraph for more detail.)

There really wouldn't have been any reason for me to take a screen shot at the beginning of the game, I only started taking screen shots when there was an obvious problem. Do you normally take screen shots when you start a game?

Can you also explain to me what difference it would make? What if there were 7 cherries at the beginning instead of 6, it would still obviously be a glitch right, as there are supposed to be 6 cherries? But I can assure you there were 6. Also it clearly says I have 1 cherry left to win, if that were the case, it would still be on the board, so where did it go, there's no getting away from that fact.

Here are a few more pictures so you can see how many lives I had left and how many points I had accumulated. It shows the progress of the game. I should have won that particular game at 634106 points with 11 turns left, and yet I had still not won it at 1271386 with 2 turns left as the pictures show.

I did put my ID # on the thread you mentioned earlier, not sure why you never answered me over there.

But the original email and password I used for this particular complaint, would be the one I originally signed up with years and years ago, but could not remember yesterday. I tried all the email password combinations even from 20 years ago and none of them worked, so I literally had to "sign up" again yesterday, with a NEW name and password. But I sincerely hope my ID# 1050925792 will allow you to see my past purchases etc, as it has never changed in all this time. You will also see how much money I have spent on Candy Crush Saga over the years, thousands of dollars probably.

Looking forward to a resolution asap. Thank you

Sylvia Adan.

• bearwithme
    Options

Thank you @iamyuneek - I have already passed this on to the CMs. Thank you for your ID#. I agree I don't normally start taking a picture at the beginning of the level. However the reason I asked, in case you had one screenshot showing the cherries, is to clarify where the glitch was. For example - if you only had 5 cherries to begin with but it was asking for 6 - then that would be a slightly different error compared to having all 6 cherries but for some reason the game isn't accepting the fact that you have indeed cleared all 6.

Out of curiosity - have you tried playing the level again (without using a lot of money and boosters) to see if the problem repeats itself? As I mentioned earlier - I have replayed the level on both a mini iPad and an iPhone X and there was no problem for me on either device.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited May 2020
    Options

Hi @iamyuneek !

I checked the level and not able to find any errors, so it must have been a temporary error that occurred in your game.

There are no additional Cherries on the level that drop down. All six that are required are on the game board from start, so one of them didn't get counted that time you played.

I checked your game with the Game ID that you posted and see that you already have passed the level, so I assume the level worked correctly in the end?

I also refunded the Gold Bars you spent on the level back to your game.

• iamyuneek
    Options

Thank you Crazy Cat Lad

But while I have your ear

I am so disappointed in the price gauging, you must be making a fortune already, but you have to slyly raise the pricing of things and during the pandemic as well. Shame on you!

To that end, if I get to the next "episode marker" this is where you reward us players by allowing us to buy the $79 package for $29, but you recently raised it to $49!!!! If that $49 price is still there when I get to the next episode then I will be deleting the game immediately, never to return. You also were giving $60 gold bars for the $2.99 then you suddenly decided it should only be 30 so paying twice as much! Later I was able to bring it back up to 60 by basically refusing to pay the $2.99 for 30 so you tested how far I would go by giving me 10 more each time until eventualy I was back up to 60 for $2.99. What kind of crazyness is that? Plus the leader board what a laugh, not even worth bothering anymore..

Yes it's a free game, but very frustrating when you get to the higher levrls.. and you are making it too expensive to play, so it had better get better not worse if you don't want people deleting it in droves.

Please don't be greedy, there's too much of it in the world, it's a game, for people to enjoy, and you now have a LOT of competition.

Please pass this on to the powers that be, if that is not you.

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?