⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Boosters missing 🥺😰

lu2
lu2 Posts: 24 Level 2

I changed my phone lately and fortunately I have the levels saved, but all the boosters I've been collected don't show in the new phone.. luckily the golden bars did! 😅

Is there a way?

Thank you 🙃

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@lu2 boosters are stored on the device itself so no way of getting on your new phone, but best to play on your old phone till boosters gone.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,991 Candy Moderator

Hi @lu2 . Welcome to our Community

Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you delete and reinstall the game, then Boosters can be lost and just saved Levels.

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. and save your game in Facebook and King Account.

Please read links bellow about lose booster!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

I'm so sorry. When changing a device, boosters and life can be lost. Because they are stored in the device where you received them. They are only played with this device. This also stands: if you go into the game under gear - question mark = help center in it. Please read everything there. If you bought booster. Then write an email from there to support.

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?