We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Difficult Passages

Haleho2
Haleho2 Posts: 1 Newbie

Been playing a long time and I am annoyed.

I passed numerous games on the first try and then at the end of the episode

I find 4 of 5 games that are hard and super hard in succession and at a time when the challenge begins. So now I have been stuck on 2417 for two days and my ranking on the challenge is below the downgrade line AGAIN. I am stuck at 50 while others have thousands of points.

Placing a gauntlet of difficult games all in a row seems really unfair. Spread them out so we don't keep getting downgraded a planet because we happen to get caught in the gauntlet.

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@Haleho2 Dexters space race with the planets can be done on previous levels and if you know the good levels (google this) you can quite easily win these or place high even though its only 1x for old levels . most of the players on latest levels have to scroll back to one certain level for final planet. Good luck with your level you will eventually get that lucky board

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?