We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Use of gold bars for free booster already earned

lkball
lkball Posts: 2 Newbie

Why are my gold bars that I purchased being used for the free boosters that I've already earned? For example, earned some lollipop hammers and each time I use one, it subtracts 5-10 of my gold bars.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited May 2020

your purchased bars should not be subtracted for free boosters .have you checked inventory to see what boosters you have if you have purchase problems see link below on how to contact support

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

In the community, we can’t handle buying issues

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

Please have a look at the help section under buy and gold bars !!! Good luck

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @lkball !

I checked your game in our system and there are no charges of 5-10 Gold Bars when using a Candy Hammer or any other Booster.

All deductions are 10 Gold Bars in your game and are for Extra Moves.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?