⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Exit an unstarted level

Options
Souler65
Souler65 Posts: 4 Newbie

No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

• im on the higher levels (3600+) and this function is essential. Bring it back! 
  • the game is hard enough at this level - THIS IS NOT AN IMPROVEMENT
  • Many reasons E.g. how can I pick a item from the Chocolate Box if I don’t know what the level content is

Answers

• Yueyue
    Yueyue Posts: 275 Level 3
    Options

Ok, first, the forbidden tag has ruined the entire game by removing features, including this.

Then for the Chocolate Box you can check the mission before starting.

Does that help? :)

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Souler65 Many changes were made to the game that made many unhappy , but they have confirmed that they will not be returning.. you would be better off checking if there is an idea going to vote on and if not put this idea in the ideas section for people to vote

Chocolate box has a big discussion somewhere with people hints and tips, read this as this has a lot of great info from platers on best levels to use

• Souler65
    Options

Re ‘

Then for the Chocolate Box you can check the mission before starting.’

How? If for instance one of the Chocolate Box options is the red jelly bean then how do I know that level contains these without going into the level (and now losing a life)?

• Freddy_
    Options

@Souler65 just got to remember the best levels i.e i use levels 580 hard level 581, 582 for red candy, 606 easy levels, 621 for colour bombs/ stripped wrapped candy and always use the same levels as they are all close to each other, you may find levels that suit you better. So just about remembering the right levels for each task

• Souler65
    Options

I’m on level 3603. I play on an iPhone. I can’t therefore scroll back 3000+ levels just to pick up a Choc Box bonus. I play the current level and chose what Choc Box Item best suits the level I’m about to play. I can’t now do this without losing a life.

• Freddy_
    Options

@Souler65 i play on iphone and level 7100 and i always scroll back to make this task as easy as possible, do all in the same place super quick. then just ping back to last level.

I do understand what your saying but they are not going to change this, they have confirmed this so its just about making it as easy as possible. remember levels close to what your on. i only scroll back as takes me 10mins to complete all 4 tasks and its done for the day without losing any lives

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?