⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

*Lucky Beans Issue - 2x Now!

Origins7_Dale
Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Sukanta_Biswas, @Freddy_Falkner, @Bumper2019, @Yosca, @Pounawea,

See the King Community is still having:

"We are currently experiencing technical issues with our Forums and are working on fixing it asap. We are sorry for the inconvenience!" *Listed above.

So hope you get this. Know you all are busy.

*Note: If you want more details on the tech. issue above. I posted 2 Gateway Time-Outs, along with other events, for 5 Community Managers on 5/26/2020. Just not sure if they got it or not. No response yet, but they may have their hands full with these issues. If you want it, let me know, I'll post it in my inbox for you, can get in now, on Tue. the 26th I couldn't, until later in the day.

• 1st x

*See my post below on 1st Lucky Beans Issue, listed under *Stats Of Interest!

How far have you reached Candy Crush Saga? Community Badges & chances to Win Gold Bars 🎖️ 🏆 - Page 84 — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/272650/how-far-have-you-reached-candy-crush-saga-community-badges-chances-to-win-gold-bars-%EF%B8%8F/p84

Lucky Beans showed up on, 5/27/2020! Timer 23 Hours 59 mins *Did not get the 2 Hour Reward on the Candy Bomb, got only the 1 Hour Fish Reward! *In My Sweet Supplies inventory, timer was set to zero on Candy Bomb!

*Note: Can't use it now, but would be appreciated if you gave it to me, when the next "45 New Levels" are released on June 3rd, 2020!

Lost my 2 Hour Reward on Candy Bomb - Got the Fish Reward - Lucky Beans - Candy Crush Saga Level 7101 - Origins7 Dale

This screenshot above is from Lucky Beans done on 5/27/2020. Shows the "Fish Reward", but when I did it the zero's on the Candy Bomb were gone.

• 2nd x

Lucky Beans Rewards - Notice Zero's On Candy Bomb - Level 7146 Candy Crush Saga - Origins7 Dale

This time got the screenshot. Notice the zero's on the Candy Bomb, as soon as you see this, it means you are not getting it. It doesn't stay long, a few seconds later, the zero's are gone. This reward is for "30 Mins on the Candy Bomb". Got the other 3 rewards, of course, but not all rewards in this side / or mini game, have the same amount of time or value. This is mostly for the newbies.

Lucky Beans - Clock Reset to 23 Hours 53 Mins 1 Sec - After Playing For Free - Candy Crush Saga Level 7146 - Origins7 Dale

Again, mostly for the newbies. The Lucky Beans side / or mini game, gives you a 1x only Free attempt, every 24 Hours that you have the game available to you. You can play for 10 Gold Bars, while you wait on the clock to tick down, that is up to you. It is also why the game clock has to reset, otherwise you would only get a 1x attempt at it.

You may be asking. But you are at Level 7146, at the end of the game. why are you playing now? That is a good question to ask, because of the 24 Hour limitation on the game, as I explained above. If I don't play, I lose my 1st free 1x shot at it, once the clock resets, have to wait again. Also, there are contest here at The King Community.

One of those contest is:

Claim your 5000 level badge here and try and match (or come close to) Bearwithme's score

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/297119/claim-your-5000-level-badge-here-and-try-and-match-or-come-close-to-bearwithmes-score/p1

So of course, I want my Level 5000 Badge, but also to try to beat our fairy Game Expert @Yosca. She posted a amazing score on this contest, 8000 points under our Superstar @bearwithme.

That is going to be a hard score to beat. How did she do it, you may be asking? She used her magic wand on the level. Because that is what fairies do. She might even change @bearwithme into a pot of honey or something. (hehe)

Well, now that we have had some fun, it is back to business.

• 1st x Lost Reward! 2 Hours On Candy Bomb Timed Booster!
  • 2nd x Lost Reward! 30 Mins On Candy Bomb Timed Booster!
  • Equals 2 Hours 30 Mins On Candy Bomb Timed Booster!

Would like my 2 lost rewards given to me on:

• *Note: Can't use it now, but would be appreciated if you gave it to me, when the next "45 New Levels" are released on June 3rd, 2020!

As I mentioned above on the other, 1st post.

Well group, have fun as always. Hope you will report this to King Support. It keeps coming back to "Server Issues".

• *Stats Of Interest

My Player / User ID: 9815076088 

I only use Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App, for now.

Win 10 Pro x64 - Version 1909 - OS Build 18363.836 *Updated on 5/19/2020!

Live in USA.

Candy Crush Saga v1.1771.3.0 Modified 5/28/2020 *Update!

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale, 😀

5/29/2020

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    edited May 2020

Ur post is very detail... did u try sending mail to support team to ask about the purchases issue and rewards issue ...

• Origins7_Dale

Hi @stan1981 & @Yosca,

Sorry for the delay. Just got a "CONNECTION TIMED OUT", after doing the above post.

No @stan1981, because I am not in any rush to get it, as long as the "Rewards" are given on June 3rd, 2020. Think I spent my last 6 gold bars on the 2nd loss, hit the "Troll" finally, in a long time. Also, I am certain King Support is being bombarded w/emails now. Especially, with these "Connection / Gateway Timed-Out", issues. Doing it here, should get to them faster, since the Community Managers & Superstars, send reports, I would guess on a daily basis. This way, support gets it quicker, so can start an analysis on these all important "Server Issues". I will do a email, if I have too. Have everything posted above, except for the Gateway Time-Outs (With 5 Community Managers), & now this "Connection Timed Out", which I'll leave with our Community Manager @LadyRaffie. If I can get into my inbox.

I am surprised, that both you & @Yosca, haven't been experiencing connection issues. But, it depends on where you live, & what server you are on. Here in the USA, in my part of it, been going on since Tues. 5/26/2020. 4 days now.

This message is everywhere, in the King Community, from my connection w/ King.

"We are currently experiencing technical issues with our Forums and are working on fixing it asap. We are sorry for the inconvenience!"

@Yosca well thanks so much. You know you're my favorite fairy here. 😁

Take Care People - Origins7 Dale, 😀

5/29/2020

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,988 Soda Moderator

@Origins7_Dale

We are currently experiencing technical issues with our Forums and are working on fixing it asap. We are sorry for the inconvenience!"

I had this yesterday evening (live in Europe The Netherlands), now it’s 11.40 AM May 29. I also got the same error May 27. Saw something (made a screenshot but have deleted it) like error gateway.... server problem, Community site couldn’t load.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

Hi @Origins7_Dale I will send your feedback to my team.😊

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5

@Origins7_Dale With the live release of the community in game event on 26th there were 22,000 new members added. At the time of composing this post 7.9 million had viewed the character name vote and 2,500 members commented.

If all this has caused is some gateway timeouts, kudos - they have a mighty fine system running.

I wouldn't be surprised if their email servers were on fire right now If every one of those 2.5K posters is getting notifications of every new post in the thread.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5

My unread emails since 26th May

• Origins7_Dale

Hi @Bumper2019,

Yes, you are right on that. In fact on "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App", they have both:

• Guess who?
    • Rainbow Rapids

Listed in: "Fun Events!" In the Game, Candy Crush Saga!

Both have direct links on: Visit Community

But that is not all.

New Opening Page - Candy Crush Saga Sponsored by Microsoft Edge - Chromium Browser - Origins7 Dale

After loading, here is the new opening page. See who joined up.

• 6597 emails - Since the 26th of May that is crazy.

That reminds me when I joined up. Got 100's of emails every time someone posted. Until I turned off email notifications, it is to the right of your Avatar & Posting Nic, at the top of the page above, click on the bell icon on the right, then "Notification Preferences", done in pink text. Do your preferences here. Otherwise you are going to get 1 pop-up after another, on your desktop. This is for the newbies again.

So makes perfect sense. This push on ads, new sponsorship. But, told the Community way back on 4/27/2020 at:

*See my post on "Server Errors / Issues"! Complete with a bunch of screenshots. (Here is the bottom of the post)

Wheel and Extra Moves stuck on loading/ connecting - Page 25 — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/712850#Comment_712850

"Even after doing all the above, there are delays in getting the game info to you. Because the internet is saturated with game user requests. This is due to the stay at home virus policy in effect. Game servers are now running super hot, so King along with other servers cannot meet all these game requests. I think there are bottlenecks all over the internet now. Until they beef up or get more servers to handle these game request.

Also, King needs to do some syncing themselves. Pretty silly to get a announcement to go to (BGH), then you can't get in. That has been going on before the stay at home.

On wifi, the worse connection there is for gaming. If you are home, use PC with ethernet, much better. Because the airwaves are again saturated with wifi request."

With 22,000 new members added, they / King may have not expected such a large turnout. Also, to keep in mind, we are still in the Coronavirus Outbreak, with the stay at home policy. It means that skelton crews are working on the server issues.

So let me first say, Welcome To The King Community - To The 22,000 New Members. 😁

Take Care People - Origins7 Dale, 😀

5/29/2020

• Origins7_Dale

Hi @Sukanta_Biswas @Freddy_Falkner @Bumper2019 @Yosca,

Well after looking in my pics, think I deleted the screenshot I took before starting the new levels yesterday. Sorry about that. So here is the "Inventory" list now. Best I can do.

My Current Inventory 20 Gold Bars - Candy Crush Saga Level 7191 (Finished Level 7190) *No 2 Hour 30 Min. Candy Bomb Awarded - Origins7 Dale

As I mentioned, when I tagged you @Sukanta_Biswas at:

How far have you reached Candy Crush Saga? Community Badges & chances to Win Gold Bars 🎖️ 🏆 - Page 115 — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/272650/how-far-have-you-reached-candy-crush-saga-community-badges-chances-to-win-gold-bars-%EF%B8%8F/p115

Under *Stats Of Interest

Lucky Beans showed up on, 5/27/2020! *Lost the 2 Hour Reward on the Candy Bomb! *2nd x lost 30 mins on Candy Bomb! *Still do not have my rewards yet! 

@Sukanta_Biswas *Please report this again! 

*I also ask, that it be given on the next release of the new 45 levels, on: 6/10/2020, I can't use it now, no more new levels to play on!

I hope they give it next week. It has been 8 days now, since I lost it. Let me know what you can do.

• *Stats Of Interest

My Player / User ID: 9815076088 

I only use Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App, for now.

Win 10 Pro x64 - Version 1909 - OS Build 18363.836 *Updated on 5/19/2020!

Live in USA.

Candy Crush Saga v1.1771.3.0 Modified 5/28/2020 *Update!

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale, 😀

6/4/2020

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?