⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
πŸ“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I exit a Fantastic Five team created by a friend?

Options
Kimza
Kimza Posts: 9 Level 2

How do I exit a Fantastic Five team created by a friend? She has been unable to find the place to do it from.

Β«1

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

You can exit the old team if you create a new team or join.

To create a team is easy, just follow these steps!

1. Open the Fantastic Five feature.
    2. If it's visible*, tap the 'Create' button.Β 
    3. Get creative and give your team an inspiring and unique name. (Remember, nothing you wouldn't want your Grandma to see!).
    4. Choose your privacy.Β You can make your team a publicly visible group, so other people can join - or keep it between you and those you choose to share it with.
    5. You'll be assigned the team creator and your player avatar and name will appear on the list.
    6. If you are currently a member of a team, you'll automatically leave and become a member of your new one.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Kimza If you do not have the create or join version on the game.all you can do is try to get someone to invite you to another team you can except. Otherwise you are a bit stuck or at least until you get the custom version

• MzLena
    MzLena Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

how do I exit the fantastic 5 team that was created by a friend? I didn’t create the team, but I want to leave.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,983 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

To deactivate any feature on your game including F5 you can go to the setting by clicking on the link cog wheel on top of your game map, the. Click on features it will give you the option to deactivate any features that you wish not to participate.

• ruthrella
    ruthrella Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Is there a specific level to reach in order to have these features cause I can’t find any of them.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there Ruth, the F5 feature is a test feature and only accessible or made available to selected group of players on rotational basis. You may get it in future, just make sure your game is up to date and continue playing. The feature may avail to you unannounced, just stay tune πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ­πŸ­πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»keep crushing those candies.

Details of these special events can be found in the article below.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

@ruthrella Hi! welcome to the community!

Usually passing 100-150 levels is enough for features/events to be unlocked. Fantastic 5 custom teams feature has not been rolled out to everybody yet and Wykoon's advice is always valid for features in general. They're tested on randomly selected groups of players before releasing them to all players. That's why not every player has the same features as everybody else. Plus there's the fact that features always undergo changes/updates so they're not guaranteed to be always present and might be missing for temporary problems. So make sure your game is up to date, keep playing and eventually features will come to you too :)

hope it helps :)

• JQK
    JQK Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I created a F5 group on my own and tried to exit the group. There is no way I can exit and I tried waiting for a week for it run out. However, it started a new timing again. Please help me how to exit the group that I have created and join another group that the game automatically assigns me.

Tried to off the feature and on it again. And I'm still stuck to the group I have created.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,702 Legend
    Options

@JQK I believe that once you have been part of a custom team there is no way to get back to being assigned to a team on a random basis. The only options you have are to join another team, create another team, or turn the feature off.

If you are desperate I think I have read that if you turn the feature off and leave it off for a long time you might get back to being randomly assigned. I wouldn't swear to this being the case though

• JQK
    JQK Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

@Alienscar thank you. I shall turn it off and keep my fingers crossed. They should have given us a heads up about not able to exiting a group when we are in the process of creating one. Don't understand why they don't allow the players to exit.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?