⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Playing on Facebook

WarriorPrincess
WarriorPrincess Posts: 26 Level 2

I play game only on my cell...I do not have a computer or laptop. My game has been synced with both Facebook and King app. I have been playing game on Facebook For approximately a year. Tonight when I opened the game the game was not recognizing my avatar...just empty and spinning. I logged out of the game on Facebook thinking if I logged out and back in it would fix the problem. Once I logged out of the game on Facebook I was not given the option to log back into Facebook only the King app. My data was there...my level, my boosters indicating the game was in sync with Facebook. However when I go to settings and log out of the King app a different avatar appears (not me) and is at level 1. If I go to settings there I am given option to continue in Facebook but since it is not me when I select “continue with Facebook” it goes nowhere because it is not me. I do not get this option when I am in the King app under my name. Please help me get back to my Facebook game so I can play with my friends there. Reminder: I have no computer...only my mobile cell. Thank you to anyone who can help me.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?