⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

IOS to Android purchases

Options
DamagingDaryl
DamagingDaryl Posts: 8 Pro Player 👑

I've bought many packages on my iPhone but when I use my same account on my android tablet those purchases do jot show up. How do I resolve this?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

If you have any problems with the purchase and want to get a refund, you need to follow the link given below because our community does not handle anything related to the purchase.

Thank you.

• DamagingDaryl
    Options

Purchase was fine through my iphone. When I logged into my account on my android tablet the purchase was not there. In other words I see my purchase items on my iphone but not on my android.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

In the case Phone, your Collected/ Purchased booster is stored in phone memory. This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device.

• DamagingDaryl
    Options

Well that's not very good. As old as candy crush is youd think you would have that solution in place already. Since its not available, I will stop making purchases until it is available. If it wont be available ever I will delete the game.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @DamagingDaryl !

The Gold Bars can be synced through your Facebook or King account like the levels to any device.

The Boosters and Lives are saved directly on the device and do therefore not sync over.

If you changed devices and had purchased items on the old phone, please email Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can resend the purchases to your new device.

• DamagingDaryl
    Options

This does not help. You are making players like myself who purchase on an iPhone but play on a larger device like an android or iPad but have to go through hoops to get that purchase moved to the larger device. Those boosters should not be stored on a device. This is a real issue that obviously you will not take seriously thus forcing me to end my purchases and remove the game from all my devices. It also does not allow me to give kind remarks to friends or social media. Very dissatisfied!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    edited June 2020
    Options

Did you read my comment @DamagingDaryl ?

Please email Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can resend the purchases to your new device.

Meaning, just email Player Support directly from the game and they will send all purchased Boosters to the new phone. When emailing directly from the game they will see what purchases you had on the old device.

Posting on social media or deleting the game won't help you get all purchases restored on your new device, emailing Player Support will help you out. So, please send an email to get your purchases on the new phone.

• DamagingDaryl
    Options

Ranting? Well that’s disrespectful. Did you read my last post where I said we shouldn’t have to send emails to support to restore purchases. It should just work! I’m sure support would love to be inundated with tasks not related to support. Just fix the game so it’s better and do a little customer retention. Don’t be lazy and push it off to someone else while the game doesn’t become a better experience. But thank you for the response so I can show social media the responses of laziness.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Options

The Boosters can be transferred with a backup system like iTunes or iCloud, but it's unfortunately not possible when changing to a different type of device.

So when you change from an iOS to Android device, you will unfortunately contact our Player Support to get the Boosters to the new device as well.

• Bobcat_Bob
    Bobcat_Bob Posts: 12 Kingster
    edited June 2020
    Options

The ability to play offline means the boosters are delivered to one device (otherwise you'd receive a duplication of every order). By a much higher majority, players choose this ability to play offline, rather than 'access via two devices', because the vast majority of players only play on one device. Boosters are delivered at the time of order, onto the device you're playing on (Gold Bars are visible on all devices, to allow you to make purchases of boosters (again, delivered only to the device you're making the purchase on).

"Ranting? Well that’s disrespectful."

CrazyCatLad was attempting to help you, and at no point accused you of "ranting". :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?