Comments

• DawnMariee
    DawnMariee Posts: 187 Level 2
    Options

Thank you Traxstar19

• Leslie_B
    Leslie_B Posts: 387 Level 3
    Options

I can usually find a better move than the hint is suggesting. It distracts me sometimes.

• mint_aero
    mint_aero Posts: 206 Level 3
    Options

Hi @Traxstar19 you can turn hints off by going into settings and then selecting 'features' and follow by selecting to turn hints off.

I just wish the hint was delayed, it's literally a second or two after you've made your move!

• luasol
    luasol Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

l Love Candy crush

• Traxstar19
    Traxstar19 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

@mint_aero I am well aware of the function to disable the hint and I have chosen to disable it awhile ago and I had to settle in with the what I call the lazy man training not to put effort into playing the game which opinion of mine is that’s the American way of life. So I may not be used the function to play but others do and will always if available which serves as a crutch to help elevate their game so I am questioning the opinion of others what they thought of doing away with the availability to use it at all and standard across the game. I also know you can turn the sound off as well and music of the game plus the vibration ability and the fantastic five function and surprisingly you can control the push notifications on whether to receive or not to receive.

• Traxstar19
    Traxstar19 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Leslie_B I am with you in finding a better move seems that to be true just about every time

• mint_aero
    mint_aero Posts: 206 Level 3
    edited June 2020
    Options

@Traxstar19

Oh ok. Well I have hints on but I do not use the suggested move always, they are largely ignored, its probably used when there is only 1 possible move/where I can't see a move on the board and also when I can't see candies under iced blockers. So for that reason I think it is a good feature, otherwise I would be staring at the screen for longer than I would desire. However, if it was eliminated I wouldn't miss it but I would struggle with playing levels with the candies under the iced blockers.

Also, I've had the all sounds off for years now. The music/sound effect is fun but I could not listen to it daily.

Happy crushing 😎

• mcgirl
    mcgirl Posts: 74 Level 2
    Options

I have the hint feature on, but don't always use them. Like you, I sometimes have trouble seeing candies under ice blockers.

My music is off. I found it annoying.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?