⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush-Connection to Server issue

Options
Debbie-5
Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Ok fellow friends I have a question. Is it better to play Candy Crush Saga though FB or the app that was pre-downloaded on my Dell laptop when purchased a couple of years ago. The reason i ask is that when i log on to my Iphone-11 to play past levels it does not connect to King. I do have a King Games account setup and login but when i try to get it to connect it says server error, try again later. Now the 2nd part of the problem is when i get on the lap top I ""sometims" have the same issue. Because of this connection issue, I'm not getting the updates etc....I will mention that I think my iphone 11 may have been hacked and I'm wondering if that is what is creating all this havoc. I am technology challenged so please respond in layman terms, lol. I apologize for this lenghty post but I really don't know what to do. I don't want to create more of a mess than I already have. Thank you all in advance.

Best Answer

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Playing on phone is better as events are usually roll out to phone devices first ... unlimited life roll out to phone devices first in the first phase ...

for king account, u will have random friend given. So usually ppl play using Facebook with a selected number of friends in their Facebook allow.

I do seldom see phone devices being hack... but quite many ppl jailbreak the phone... and if jailbreak. Gaming will be in jailbreak offline mode ...

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?