We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why won't candy crush answer my questions?

2»

Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @Deanoisme @Freddy_Falkner @kiara_wael @aijaziqbal !

A player can appear in your game going from zero to hero in an event in no time of two reasons.

1. The player has been playing offline or with a bad internet connection. So the scores have not been synced from their game to our server. As soon as they get a connection all the scores will sync in a few sec.
    2. When many players, million , are playing at the same time our servers may get busy and there can be several hours of delay to get all scores synced with each other. The score needs to be synced from the game to our server and then from the server to your game.

Therefore other player's scores can change suddenly in a few seconds, but the truth is that the player has been playing all day or several days.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Thats a nice info @Crazy Cat Lad .

Thank u so much.

• Deanoisme
    Deanoisme Posts: 7 Level 2

RUBBISH ! I can tell which players are real and which are avatars? Computer generated? Don't try and b@#$%t a b@#$ er......the previous week same happened, one second after weekly contest started,they jumped 159 levels then still lost to me by one level and stayed on 159,

• Crazy Cat Lad

All players are real players. Either Facebook connected with their Facebook pic or using a King account and therefore have a King character as their avatar.

• Deanoisme
    Deanoisme Posts: 7 Level 2

Plus in my so called friends list,there is not one English name and 60 percent are just player,remember I have not linked my device anywhere,not on the platforms you mention?

• Crazy Cat Lad
    edited June 2020

The players are randomly picked and since the game is played worldwide, most players are non-English speaking.

If you haven't saved the game on Facebook nor a King account, then random players using a King account or players that either haven't saved the game will appear automatically.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?