📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I put my own picture on my avatar

Options

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited June 2020
    Options

@patty1942 Do you mean on the community or the game. The community you can only custom change your picture when you reach level 5 in the community

I'm so sorry, you can't set a profile picture through the App on the Candy Crush Saga game. If you are playing the game on Facebook connection then your Facebook profile picture will be your game avatar directly.(has problems at present, waiting for a fix)

In the case of Kingdom, you need to use the King.com Page to change the avatar through the browser and you will need a PC to do this.

However, if your mobile browser supports desktop mode, you can do it from mobile.

Open Google Chrome from your mobile device > Click browser setting > Select Desktop site.

Open this Setting and you can change your avatar from here.

Open Google Chrome by clicking chrome icon. Open browser setting > Desktop site > Search ''King.com'' > Account Setting > Change Avatar.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
    Options

Welcome to our community @patty1942! There is a lot to see and many things to do in the community, so I am offering you a link below to help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Tag one of us by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold.

A guide to help you locate the different areas in the community! 

And you might want to check out the link below to read some of the player’s funny experiences with the game. You might like to add your comments too.

What’s the funniest Candy Crush story that has happened to you or somebody you know?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?