⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Web-browser

Options
michellea72
michellea72 Posts: 9 Level 2

I still can't find the settings icon and I am in the game area. I am using chrome. Should I be doing this on an ipad instead or using a different web browser? Also once I get the game synced from FB to this, if I shut down FB will it save on king.com?? Website is VERY confusing to use.

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,073 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @michellea72 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

The browser Chrome is completely fine. If you want to follow this on your iPad, you will have to "download and install" the "Adobe Flash Player". So, I would suggest you to continue on the Chrome itself.

And once you sync the game, you will not loose any of your level progress and everything will be there.

By the way, are you playing Candy Crush saga OR Candy Crush Soda game?

Please post back your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

• michellea72
    Options

Hello, whatever the game is on FB - I think it's the candy crush saga.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,073 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again @michellea72

If it is Candy Crush Saga you are playing, I would suggest you not to play it on King.Com

The reasons I am saying this is...

1) the game actually has 7000+ levels, but on King.com, we can play only till 2825.

2) And we do not see any "extra features" that we find on Facebook. But, if you play on a mobile device OR Windows 10 through the Kingdom account you have created, everything works fine 👍️

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@michellea72 have posted on your question . to sync with facebook you need to go to king.com games, not community .picture on your question if you stuck . you then sign into the king game your playing and you will see the settings that will allow you to sync your game. once synced you can then check before you delete your facebook

• michellea72
    Options

Hi. I just created account on the app. And it looks like it's save the information from Facebook. I'm just confirming if that's okay to do it this way? So if I delete my Facebook account and I am assuming that it will continue to maintain my level? This works better than doing it on my computer through Chrome. Let me know. Thank you for your help.

• michellea72
    Options

I never saw anything saying just sync the game.

• michellea72
    Options

Two questions. Is there a tutorial about how to sync the games? Like a video? And my second question is how do I add friends onto my map so I can keep track of them and they can keep track of me??

• Freddy_
    edited June 2020
    Options

@michellea72

Can I sync my progress between Facebook and King.com?

Community_Team

Quite simply yes you can! It's really straightforward to sync your progress between Facebook, mobile and King.com, which means if you would like to switch platforms, you can easily do so without having to start the game again.

To sync your progress with King.com, please complete the following steps:

• Go to the King website at King.com
    • Log in using your existing King profile, or create a new King profile if you don't already have one.
    • Click on the ‘Settings’ icon
    • Select ‘Account’
    • You will be prompted to confirm your password
    • Select the option ‘Score and progression sync’ and then proceed to enter your Facebook login information
    • Once complete, your progress will be updated across all King games on King.com

• michellea72
    Options

Try that and cannot find the account icon under the setting. It just says profile or edit profile. Does it matter that I'm on a Mac laptop? Also how do I add friends?

• Freddy_
    edited June 2020
    Options

@michellea72 video might be more helpful to you, long winded but explains it ok

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?