📣 📩 Email notifications: customise your experience in the forum! HERE!
🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // 🏖️☀️ Tiffi's Beach Games - Week 2: Kite Flying Contest! Share your daily position in the Leaderboard HERE! / / 🗳️ 🏖️ 🏰 Community Poll & Feedback: did you have fun playing Tiffi’s Beach Games - Week I? Let us know HERE! // ➡️ 🔔 Don't be shy and say Hi! HERE! // 1️⃣ 2️⃣ 3️⃣ 🍭 🍬 Which level is the sweetest? Vote, comment and win Gold Bars! HERE! // What Candy Zodiac sign are you? Check it out HERE!

🗳️ Community Poll: did you have fun playing the Rainbow Rapids Event?

PounaweaPounawea Posts: 1,919 Community Manager
edited June 18 in Discussions

Dear community,

As you know, the Rainbow Rapids event has come to an end today. For more information, go HERE.

We all really hope you had fun and enjoy this special event, featuring a new game mode in Candy Crush Saga, introduced some weeks ago, available from level 7116 onwards [For more info about this new game mode go HERE ]. With this event, we wanted to give the chance to all players to try this new game more out and give you chances to win some prizes while crushing some new levels.

I really hoped you all managed to complete the adventures (and even more than once the 2nd Rainbow Adventure!). Thank you all very much for playing and for sharing your progress and success with the community! 🙌

Now, we'd love to hear your feedback. Perhaps you couldn't complete both adventures this time, but we really would like to know how was your experience! ➡️ Did you have fun playing the Rainbow Rapids event? Vote below and let us know!

Also, let us know in the comments below if you would like this event to come back in the future! 🌟

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum. 🍬🍬

🗳️ Community Poll: did you have fun playing the Rainbow Rapids Event? 190 votes

Yes, I loved it!
59%
ElsaMay_EdwardsFreddy_FalknerAndrea_LawrenceMightyWolfGlenn1972Donna_StarlingDoubleB423Steviesgirl17Sofia1992billycole2001leewardgirlyvonne150siti_payungpandiesrbhatia12AhmadjoPitty_KittysangliBlanke 113 votes
Yes, it was ok.
27%
MODRhiannon_DaviesAabid16833tamike000FarhaPiasassy200wafercookieflippersFaRayhacam199jankaHraskakrisewardhotwild69alma3389veroadricoreypdx1Origins7_DaleJustCrushinmunnamrmdamirhossainAmalia1711nikki24 53 votes
No, it was very difficult
12%
Shwet_GoyalFakhruddin-2PuttsMary-Ann_AvellaVon_3karkkivarasassuntaB4NOY4UpinlockLeslie_Ballthumbsrafa140493RosalindamomofmonstersblsteadmanCorikaye2012btrayedeminusta78SA1NT_MaYhEmKamalsaguu 24 votes
Welcome to the sweetest Community
Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up to our forum HERE in 2 seconds!

🏆🥇Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE!  🥇🏆

🔥🌶 Candy Crush Saga: Hot right now  🌶🔥

Want to PLAY?
🍭  Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤  Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭  Play Candy Crush Friends Saga   
🍮  Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga     🍏 Play Farm Heroes Saga 
Prev1345678

Comments

• Spieler_8675309Spieler_8675309 Posts: 1,956 Legend
    edited June 18

ABSTAIN

It never appeared on der Spieler's Win(blows) 10 PC program, neither was it missed; did (however) miss booster bot, as it didn't return on Monday after the time ran out.

So, how about bringing back that space race (& the robot)?

• TanneT01TanneT01 Posts: 2 New Bee
    Yes, it was ok.

I enjoyed it but dropping back to first level is s drag if you lose any level.

• Anakaly1Anakaly1 Posts: 2 New Bee

Yes, I loved it, however the one that you lose and go back to the beginning should at least give you up to 3chances, because it becomes very boring having to go back when you are in level 5 for example.

• kavidinakavidina Posts: 4,857 Level 5
    Yes, I loved it!

I luv rainbow rapids❤️ adventure

Always wonder how is life at King? Come meet the Kingsters behind the Kingdom's magic right here !

🔥 Check out the cool Level Badges and show them off !  

🔥 Do you know ALL of our games? You can see (and play!) them HERE !

Stay safe nd stay healthy 💞

• ann23ann23 Posts: 21 Level 2
    Yes, I loved it!

I especially loved the awards received and thus advance a level of nightmare Thank you

• PounaweaPounawea Posts: 1,919 Community Manager

Dear community,

Thank you very much for voting and for sharing your opinion with the community!

Please keep you feedback coming, I'll be gathering all your feedback and then share it with the Studio. 🙌

Have a delicious day and see you all around the forum. 🍬🍬

Welcome to the sweetest Community
    Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up to our forum HERE in 2 seconds!

🏆🥇Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE!  🥇🏆

🔥🌶 Candy Crush Saga: Hot right now  🌶🔥

Want to PLAY?
    🍭  Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤  Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭  Play Candy Crush Friends Saga   
    🍮  Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga     🍏 Play Farm Heroes Saga 
  • Pitty_KittyPitty_Kitty Posts: 757 Level 5
    Yes, I loved it!

I actually quite enjoyed it. Alright, restarting at level 1 after failing one level is frustrating as always (does it really have to stay this way?) but this time I found my way around the difficult levels and finally my efforts paid off when I reaped those rewards (hello paint brush, ufo, party booster). Plus I enjoyed the rainbow rapids as the new feature because I hadn't reached level 7116 by then.

Though those timed boosters were a real bummer; I was beginning to think I struck gold with this adventure. 😪

• rachelmoradov14rachelmoradov14 Posts: 148 Level 3