⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Very annoying glitch with the golden crowns

Options
NRN
NRN Posts: 8 Level 2
edited June 2020 in Support

Hello, it has annoyed me very much to see that there is a glitch that sometimes you would still get the golden crown even if you completed the level in your second or even third try. I sometimes PURPOSELY quit the level on my first try just to NOT get the golden crown and apparently completing it on the second try sometimes will still get you the crown. Please fix this as soon as possible because it is VERY ANNOYING and it happened to me more than 20 times already. Seems like the creators are only very good at fixing glitches that benefit them, if this does not get fixed then it does seem like quitting the game will be the best option for me. Thank you

Comments

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome @NRN .

Calm down dear. Ur problem came into notice and i m sure relative authorities must be working on it now. But i just want to ask u that y do u not wanting to finish the level on 1st try. And whats the problem with the crown. As far as i m concerned and lot of my candy friends we try our best to achieve it and compare ourselves to each other.

So is there something which we dont know about the crown.

Thanks dear keep crushing and enjoy.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

@NRN Hi! try this and see if it can be of any help:

Check app update > log out game > restart device > open game & log in.

Does it mean you get +20 points for the fantastic 5 feature (if you have it) every time you retry a level? or is only an esthetic glitch? 🤔

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?