⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I stop Fantastis Five? I do not want to play with strangers. How can you assume that I do.

jackiemesack
jackiemesack Posts: 1 Newbie

Stop the Fantastic Five already. I am not interested in playing with strangers. It is presumptive of Candy Crush to assume that I do. STOP.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5

There should be the option to the team and I agree sometimes not all players are interested in the F5 team.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@jackiemesack Go to config wheel in your game and you can disable the Fantastic 5 feature

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5

Hi @jackiemesack a warm welcome , am sure when you put up with the fantastic, you didn’t lock it up to be private for those you single Handedly chose ... if it’s left on public then anyone whom you don’t know at all will access and get in by choice of who to pair up with... see the setting aspect and revert it from public to private if you were the one who created ... best of luck and enjoy crushing 🍭🥂

• linmixer
    linmixer Posts: 1 Newbie

How do I select my own Fantastic Five with family and not with strangers? PLEASE GIVE STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS!

• kavidina
    kavidina Posts: 5,827 Level 5

Hii welcome to d king community

Settings on the front page, under features, turn off fantastic 5 and log back in.

I normally get switched out of teams about every 3 cycles so you shouldn't be stuck with them for long if you decide to stay.

Thank you

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hi @linmixer and @jackiemesack and good day to both of you.

As for the step by step on how to create a Fantastic Five team, please refer below.

How do I create my own Fantastic Five team?

Fantastic Five is a great way for committed Candy players to join forces with others to receive some great rewards.

Soon you can reach those rewards even faster, playing alongside your customized Candy Crush Saga team of friends and family!

What is it?

Fantastic Five Custom Teams lets you create, share, and join teams so you can make the perfect posse of players to reach those goals double-quick!

How do I create a team?

To create a team is easy, just follow these steps!

1. Open the Fantastic Five feature.
    2. If it's visible*, tap the 'Create' button. 
    3. Get creative and give your team an inspiring and unique name. (Remember, nothing you wouldn't want your Grandma to see!).
    4. Choose your privacy. You can make your team a publicly visible group, so other people can join - or keep it between you and those you choose to share it with.
    5. You'll be assigned the team creator and your player avatar and name will appear on the list.
    6. If you are currently a member of a team, you'll automatically leave and become a member of your new one.

*If it's not visible, don't worry - we're making this available to players as soon as possible. The feature will be coming to your game soon!

How do I join a team? 

2. If it's visible*, tap the 'Join' button beneath the Fantastic Five section of the Power-Ups menu.
    3. The list is separated by two tabs. 'Join team' allows you to view teams, 'Requests' allows you to view any requests received for a team if you've created one. You can also search for a team by typing their name into the Search box.
    4. Once you've found the team you'd like to join tap 'Request' and the team owner will receive and respond to your request. It might not be immediate, so keep in mind you may need to wait. Remember, if accepted, you'll leave any current team you're a member of.

How do I share my team?

2. If you've created a team, you'll see it here. If not, go back in the steps to create one.
    3. Select your own team and you'll have the option to open it.
    4. From here you can send an invitation to join your team. Send the link directly to friends and family or share it on social media. Those with the link will be able to open the game and join your team!

Other things to know...

• If you Create teams too frequently, you'll see a 'cool-down' screen, so you will need to wait a while before you can create another.
    • If you Join a team too frequently, you'll see a 'cool-down' screen, so you will need to wait a while before you can join another. 
    • We'll be bringing other features and challenges in the game that need teams too, so keep a lookout! 

As for stopping the F5 feature, I will re-post the steps mentioned by Mr Freddy above. Click on this sign ⚙️then un-check the Fantastic Five button and you're done 😀

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

You can disable the racing feature with the team if you do not want to play with them through the game settings and then deactivate the team mode

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?