Help meeee get my F5 bonus

Options
choni411
choni411 Posts: 5 Level 2
edited June 2020 in Support

So I have completed the 7000 points with my F5 team but I can’t get my last bonus and I really need it aha especially since the gold bars I have recently purchased are not showing up. I’ve tried everything!! What do I do 🥺😩

Comments

• salarjonalyn
    salarjonalyn Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Goodevening please help me to recover my old candy crush

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,404 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @choni411 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

I think the internet connection might not be strong enough, which is not recognizing your win. No need to worry all. Simply close down the App -- disconnect from Internet -- shutdown your device and restart it after 5 minutes -- log back into the internet and open the game - now open your F 5 event. This should work now. If not, just follow the same for few more times. If still no luck, wait for 30 minutes or so, and try it again.

I am sure this is all because of the heavy internet traffic, the servers being down, there are glitches / issues in our game(s) too!

And with regards to the Gold Bars you have purchased, when did you buy them? Have you contacted the "King Player Support Team" and asked for their help?

Please post back your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day 🍫 🍫

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,519 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Do you mean you want to miss old graphic on Candy Crush Saga? 🤔

If yes, unfortunately their team has updated new graphics on this game (that means old graphics have no longer available on any devices except King.Com) but I think new graphics are better than old graphics that I hope this answer! 😊

If no, can you tell me what's your problem with this game? Lost your current level? Or bugs? 🤔

** If you have any questions on this game, you can click here to ask a question about this game that they will help you faster on Candy Crush Support Community. 😊 **

And here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Here is a guide to help you locate the different areas in the community! Here you'll find the game communities, you can get answers to the most frequent issues here, and here you can participate in competitions and win Gold Bars and more! 👈️ (if you are interested)

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited June 2020
    Options

@choni411 There is an issue with the graph showing the wrong scores. If you count your scores they do not come to 7000. This is only a graph fault and all your team scores are being counted in the background. and if your team reaches the goals in the allotted time you will get your rewards, they will just be a delay due to the graphics issue.

The game team are working on a fix for this.

You can also try restarting your device so it reconnects to the server

As for any missing gold bars you are missing you would need to contact customer support from your game or the contact us at bottom of page as the community does not deal with purchases

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi, your total scores does not add up to 7k, it was only 1895, long way to reach 7k. It's a graphic issue and our team is fixing it.

However, you can still play till you reach the point milestone to claim your rewards provided the F5 time limit allow you and your team to do so. Pls invite 2 more friends to join your F5 team to accumulate your point faster before it restart after you fail to complete on the stipulated time.

Refer to image below to add friend

Only team onwer can send invite to other friends. Cheers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?