⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
πŸ“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Issues with the Master Trophy system

Options
Sheogorathum
Sheogorathum Posts: 1 Newbie

I have been playing Candy Crush for a couple years now and I've recently switched out my device with an update to master trophy system which at different trophy levels giving you a constant booster and all the other episodes previously beaten with Diamond trophy I don't get anything. But the my current ones do should I get a new account to get those constant booster for all the episodes. Btw at level 269

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @Sheogorathum and welcome to our wonderful King Community! The trophy system is linked to prizes like +1 move depending on what trophy you got for the preceding level. However you will not receive anything from the trophies you have won in the past by switching to a new device or creating a new account. you will only get credit for the most recent episode you have completed and your rewards will depend on the trophy you received.

The trophies you have won in the past should transfer to your new device (but you won't get any prizes) as long as you sign in with the same account (King.com or Facebook).

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand what you want to say. Why a new account? Please tell me what you mean. Then I could help you better.

thank you

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited July 2020
    Options

@Sheogorathum Think you may be mixing up features. master trophy does not give you free boosters, the feature that gives you boosters to start the levels is Build a bot. Although it as now a newer version and can only be used on current levels will not work on past levels and booster package not as good as once was

All features are not available to everyone they are parts of different test groups. test groups are randomly picked . so you could create another account and still not get the feature.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @Sheogorathum and welcome to our wonderful King Community! The trophy system is linked to prizes like +1 move depending on what trophy you got for the preceding level. However you will not receive anything from the trophies you have won in the past by switching to a new device or creating a new account. you will only get credit for the most recent episode you have completed and your rewards will depend on the trophy you received.

The trophies you have won in the past should transfer to your new device (but you won't get any prizes) as long as you sign in with the same account (King.com or Facebook).

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

@Sheogorathum Hi!

The master trophy feature gives the rewards in the picture. They last after clearing a new episode. Seeing as you're far from the top of the map you should have plenty of chances to achieve 15 mastered new levels out of 15 in the future :)

I believe an entire episode with sugar stars should unlock master trophies too, maybe you could try replaying old levels to see what happens. If you're thinking to create a brand new account anyway, please know there's the possibility that the master trophy feature can be missing next time because it's randomly delivered to groups of players as @Freddy_Falkner said.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @Sheogorathum .

We warmly welcome u to the community. I think all of my fellows have well explained about the master trophy system. So in short we may say that there is no recognized booster reward for this feature at the moment. Thats the reason i floated an idea for having at least 10 gold bars for each diamond trophy so check below the link and vote if u like this idea.

Who knows we might get it one day.🐣🐣

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there, I think I agree with Freddy, you may have mistaken the constant booster with the trophy you won after completing each episodes because only build a bot will give you constant booster every time you pass a level. Bear in mind that if you failed the next level, all the accumulated boosters from this "build a bot" will be gone and you have to start building it back if you pass your next level.

However, as mentioned, this "build a bot" is test feature as only randomly selected player gets to enjoy it temporarily. Before you create an account, please read this article.

Hope the above clarifies your inquiry.

• IRiffu
    IRiffu Posts: 69 Level 2
    Options

πŸŽ‰Hi!

πŸ”€Let's check my Master Trophy (93)😎

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Its good one.

Well done

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?