๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

How do I connect to my Facebook app

ronjam
ronjam Posts: 1 Newbie

How do I link Facebook to my king account

Answers

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5
    edited July 2020

Hi @ronjam a warm welcome and sure this will help you get through ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ

How can I sync my Facebook and King accounts?

Are you connected to your game both in Facebook and with a King account? Want to sync the two? No problem! Here's how:

• Go to this page:ย https://king.com/gamesย 
    • In the top-right corner, click "Log in" (If you are already logged in, it will say "Settings", in which case skip the next two steps)
    • In the top-right corner, click "Settings"
    • Choose the option "Account", then down at the bottom select "Score and progression sync"
    • Select "Sync progress" and you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account.

And that's it! Your progress will be synced across both your King and Facebook accounts.

Please note: your progress and Gold Bars will be synced across all accounts and all signed-in devices, but other items like Boosters are stored on your device and are not synced.ย 

Best of luck ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฅ‚

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,318 Candy Moderator

Hello @ronjam and welcome to our wonderful King Community. What type of device do you play on? If you play on a mobile device (I play on an iPhone and iPad) you can easily switch back and forth between your king.com account and Facebook.

The examples below are for Candy Crush Friends but it is the same for Candy Crush Saga:

If you are already signed in with your king.com account instead of played before - it will show Your profile instead of played before. Then all you need to do is sign out of your King.com account and then click on the Played before button and you will get this next screen:

Then click on Continue with Facebook and sign into your Facebook account. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi @ronjam .

We warmly welcome u to the community. Plz. Follow the below link to sync ur account between facebook and king.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?