💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Please bring back the lovely old map !!!

Options
Bojan
Bojan Posts: 27 Level 2

Hi everyone, my idea is that King should definitely 100 % bring back the old map since this " new and improved " one is starting to get really quite boring and dull not just for me but for many players I'm sure. I really think that the old map was really interesting and fun and it also made the game really unique and fun to play. Now whenever you play it just feels you are making no progress and that you're just playing from the start. I also think that the fact that everything, including all of the level and episodes have turned pink just makes the game feel like a monochromatic world with no colour. I really like it before when all of the levels were colour coded and the way the old hard, super hard and nightmarishingly hard levels all looked liked. I really think that most of the candy crush players would be really happy if the old map was brought back. I really hope that King could really consider this concept thorouhgly and again and really think about the visual appearance of the game and how this new map has really decreased the excitement of the game.

1 votes

Already Suggested · Last Updated

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?