⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How come I'm not getting other contest anymore?

Options
benzochanchu28
benzochanchu28 Posts: 1 Newbie

I even upgraded, still no contest. My network is always on and it's very strong, still no contest. And then I play on others and I see the numerous contest given to them. I even collected their own and sent it to my phone, still no contest.

Best Answer

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited July 2020
    Options

@benzochanchu28 Hi! welcome to this community :)

please log out from the game, restart device, log in., clear a level. Also disconnecting from wifi connection and then reconnecting might help. If nothing happens you might be in this situation:

The Event feature is a delicate testing phase which is available to randomly selected players only. To ensure the functionality of the feature is stable before we roll it out to everyone, a group of players is chosen to trial the new in-game concepts, design and implementation. Based on their reaction, we decide whether the change is what we want to adopt or not.

The reason why only a limited percentage of players is entertained by these special and amazing events is that we want to reduce any negative impact on our targets, should there be a fault or bug in the games.

This is a very relevant part of the release process which is not intended to alienate you or any player.

It’s important to stay positive in these circumstances… We only want to offer you the best gaming experience!

Sometimes it’s also possible that you are unable to play these because you don’t have the latest version of the app or a stable Internet connection, or simply you’re not connected to the Kingdom or Facebook. You can also try opening the game, logging out of the Kingdom or Facebook, closing the game, then finally re-opening and connecting again. Some of these tricks may work for you.

If they don’t, it’s just a matter of time. You may not be amongst the selected group at the moment but soon you’ll be the lucky one to enjoy the new challenges as well as your friends!

Hope this helps :)

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @benzochanchu28 .

We warmly welcome u to our beloved king community.

As far as i know the game is going through a transition period. Many of the old features are left behind, some test groups are changing and some new features are being launched. So have patience the studios are working their best to move forward things. Soon we will have good results.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there Ben and good day to you. I hope you are referring to in-game challenges/events in your CCS game.

You might want to try the troubleshooting methods suggested by Pitty_Kitty and see whether the events/challenges/contests re-appear. Just continue playing if there's no events/challenges since it is stated by King that these features belongs to a test group.

If you are stuck at a level, you may want to harness power-ups to help you instead of relying on events/challenges to earn those boosters. You may get some tips here or watch some videos tutorial from popular YouTubers on the particular level that you are stuck at.

Nevertheless, hope you will see the events/challenges re-appear after you have restarted your device.

Do report back on the outcome.

Thank you.😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?