⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
πŸ“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost my daily rewards due to new phone

Options
Jennet19
Jennet19 Posts: 1 Newbie

I got a new iPhone 11- had an iPhone 7. Everything transferred as far as my game but I am no longer getting my daily reward. I have tried numerous things but I still don’t have them. Help please!!!

Best Answer

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @Jennet19 .

We warmly welcome u to our adorable king community.

Daily reward has no link with the change of phone. Infact its a test feature and is not guaranteed to be in your game all the time. Test features are groups of randomly selected people. This just means you may no longer be in the test group, but you could be again in the future. It may also be missing due to a temporary problem.

So best of luck. I wish u that it might come back to u. For ur info i also lost it....πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @Jennet19 .

We warmly welcome u to our adorable king community.

Daily reward has no link with the change of phone. Infact its a test feature and is not guaranteed to be in your game all the time. Test features are groups of randomly selected people. This just means you may no longer be in the test group, but you could be again in the future. It may also be missing due to a temporary problem.

So best of luck. I wish u that it might come back to u. For ur info i also lost it....πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?