⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Fantastic Five not working

Options
mrmickell
mrmickell Posts: 11 Level 2

My Fantastic Five has been stuck on zero for nearly two weeks, both on my phone & laptop. I have gone to settings and the Fantastic Five box is still selected. I tried unticking the box and then reticking it but still doesn't work. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Best Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @mrmickell .

We warmly welcome u to our adorable king community.

Plz. Be careful as reinstallation should be ur last option. U will lose all ur boosters once u reinstall the game.

As far as my knowledge about f5 is concerned, Fantastic 5 belongs to the test group and this feature will not be available in everyone's game.😔 You can follow the steps given below.

Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.

So remember the test group feature can go away any time. And it may be having some temporary issues. And come back to u.

So i will recommend not to uninstall unless u r sure that u will get this feature back.

Thanks hopefully it is helpful.

• mint_aero
    mint_aero Posts: 206 Level 3
    edited July 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

@mrmickell just to say I am also in the same boat my F5 has become stuck too, on all devices since a werk or two. Ive tried everything suggested too.

As above mentioned, I would be careful about reinstalling as you will lose all your boosters, so will be worse off, most likely.

Hope it comes back soon for us, but maybe you have another feature now which is better giving more boosters, excluding the UFO of course. I have a cinema feature, where watching ads gives boosters, lucky dip style 5/9 times.

Answers

• mrmickell
    mrmickell Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

on my phone, if I go to play store it gives me 2 choices, uninstall or open. If I uninstall then reinstall, will I pick up where I left off? I'm on level 6099 and don't want to lose my position. And in those 6099 levels, I've never had to update. The leptop version is through facebook, so I'm not sure how to uopdate it on there.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

@mrmickell Hi! welcome to the community :)

if you've saved your game through a king or facebook account then your progress (and goldbars too) will be saved in king server, provided that there aren't server or internet connection problems, and available again after reinstalling the app. If you uninstall and reinstall the app on your phone all the boosters and stored lives will be lost because their data are saved locally in your device only.

Hope it helps :)

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @mrmickell .

We warmly welcome u to our adorable king community.

Plz. Be careful as reinstallation should be ur last option. U will lose all ur boosters once u reinstall the game.

As far as my knowledge about f5 is concerned, Fantastic 5 belongs to the test group and this feature will not be available in everyone's game.😔 You can follow the steps given below.

Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.

So remember the test group feature can go away any time. And it may be having some temporary issues. And come back to u.

So i will recommend not to uninstall unless u r sure that u will get this feature back.

Thanks hopefully it is helpful.

• mint_aero
    mint_aero Posts: 206 Level 3
    edited July 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

@mrmickell just to say I am also in the same boat my F5 has become stuck too, on all devices since a werk or two. Ive tried everything suggested too.

As above mentioned, I would be careful about reinstalling as you will lose all your boosters, so will be worse off, most likely.

Hope it comes back soon for us, but maybe you have another feature now which is better giving more boosters, excluding the UFO of course. I have a cinema feature, where watching ads gives boosters, lucky dip style 5/9 times.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?