⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My why devices don’t updated progress between them?

Options
marilu321
marilu321 Posts: 1 Newbie

my progress in the games is nor updated between devices

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,837 Friends Moderator
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hello @marilu321 , Welcome to our community! We are eager to help and encourage you to explore all the features our community has to offer.

Regarding your question: There may be a delay in syncing your Candy Crush Saga progress between devices. I have found that I can get my progress synced on different devices by taking an action like one of the following: play an earlier level, open the "Events" feature, or check out the leaderboards (in you profile). These actions may be just the nudge your game needs to get your progress synced.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @marilu321 .

We warmly welcome u to our adorable king community.

Plz. See the below link and see if it helps u.

If you log in to a new device with the same account that you saved the game to on the old device, your game progress and gold bars will sync on both devices. However, you need to make sure that the game is fully connected to the server on your old device.

Next steps - Open game (new device) - Game's start menu - My profile / Save your progress - Log in with Kingdom.

Hopefully it will help u.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@marilu321 Hi, If you have already synced both you accounts and the levels are not updating on one device. sometimes you need to restart the one device that is not on the right level. for it to reconnect to the server and update your levels.

Hope this helps

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?