⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Passed level

vickimoses
vickimoses Posts: 1 Newbie

I was having so much trouble with level 2925. I finally got to where I just needed 2 more blocks so I bought 10 more moves and beat it. I was waiting for it to go to the next game and my iPad turned off. When I got back on it was back on the game I had just paid to complete.

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    edited July 2020

Hi @vickimoses .

We warmly welcome u to our adorable king community.

First of all i would like to say very sorry for this mishap.

Cleared level is not cleared untill the game auto proceed u to next level.

Also here in community we dont deal with purchase or purchase related issues. So u need to directly contact support from ur game and tell them the situation.

For level 2925 plz. Check this video.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,100 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Sorry to here you did not move on from this level. make sure that the stars for the level show up and then you exit the level. 

Fort refunds Please email Player Support Team here

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@vickimoses Hi and welcome unfortunately if your ipad turned off before the level registered . then it will still show it as incomplete and put you on the same level. You really need to make sure your device has a minimum of 25% in battery life to prevent any errors.

As for you purchase you could contact customer support from your game or the contact us at bottom of page. They maybe able to help you with this

Hope this helps

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?