⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3660

Options
Mark_Adcock
Mark_Adcock Posts: 119 Level 3
edited July 2020 in Support

it is just one tedious level after another now - the game is a complete chore. There is no fun or entertainment to mindlessly playing this crap any more. Every level is just wait for the program to simply let you pass. No skill, no matter what you do from move 1, it is already determined by the program whether you win or lose. You call that fun? Who the hell are you kidding?

Level 3660 - a cherry falls into the boxed squares and it is impossible to move it. To quote the help blog "Once there it is impossible to move it so you may as well quit and start again."

if there was any need for me to back up my opinion that this game is utter garbage, then here it is. A level where something almost entirely out of your control leads to the level being impossible to pass. Give the incompetent developers a pat on the back from me. King allows and actively encourages people to pay for boosters to clear levels, and they know full well that the level can become impossible to pass but do nothing to fix it ... but still they happily take people's money. Total dishonesty, bordering on fraud (let's see how long THAT comment stays on here, before the pathetic little snowflakes delete it for being "offensive")

Comments

• Mark_Adcock
    Options

it is just one shit level after another now - the game is a complete chore. There is no fun or entertainment to mindlessly playing this crap any more. Every level is just wait for the program to simply let you pass. No skill, no matter what you do from move 1, it is already determined by the program whether you win or lose. You call that fun? Who the f*ck are you kidding?

Level 3660 - a cherry falls into the boxed squares and it is impossible to move it. To quote the help blog "Once there it is impossible to move it so you may as well quit and start again."

if there was any need for me to back up my opinion that this game is utter shite, then here it is. A level where something almost entirely out of your control leads to the level being impossible to pass. Give the incompetent developers a pat on the back from me. King allows and actively encourages people to pay for boosters to clear levels, and they know full well that the level can become impossible to pass but do nothing to fix it ... but still they happily take people's money. Total dishonesty, bordering on fraud (let's see how long THAT comment stays on here, before the fragile snowflake mods delete it for being "offensive")

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Mark_Adcock Hi again, Latest video here showing level completed and many thousands of people have passed this level. Know that does not mean that much to you as you already have your own views. But here it is anyway

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

Wow, sorry you feel that way. You probably shouldn't play if it's not fun for you. Maybe you'll like another game better. Good luck.

• Mark_Adcock
    Options

Haha, hi Freddy - hope you're doing ok ...

My point is nothing to do with how to pass it - obviously I KNOW it is passable otherwise we'd all be stuck.

My point is everything to do with making a level impossible if a fruit happens to fall into a certain area (the bottom caged square). No game should be rendered impossible at any stage. There should always be a solution to any problem. However, this level IS impossible if the fruit gets stuck in that square, and the only solution is to give up and start again.

So my point is that this is totally crap, unfair and highly dishonest, to the point of cheating, when there are players (not me) who will use boosters at the start - and all their boosters and money are wasted if the fruit happens to get stuck.

Sorry, but King are being completely unethical here.

• Freddy_
    edited July 2020
    Options

@Mark_Adcock hi and i am good thank you. Honestly believe that if this was the case there would be more uproar on here. Yes game has some faults and now and again a glitch that does not help but nothing in this world is perfect. Sorry if cannot agree with you but see people complain over levels and i am the type of person that tries levels again if changed to see if i agree before commenting and most of the time i think people do not know what they want. What would be the point if game was so easy that we would all be on level 7300+ with no challenge. Seems every level that we struggle on out comes all the accusations. This is not saying your wrong as we will all have our own opinions and i know you have made a fair few comments on here so you obviously have a passion for the game

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @Mark_Adcock .

I hope you are also in best of health.

I agree with freddy still we can see passion of game inside you. Just to see the other side of the story from the studio point of view it is tough to control a nice balance between challenges. As i know personally two of my friends always complaining that the levels are very easy.

However best of luck and keep enjoying.

• Freddy_
    Options

@Mark_Adcock Think one post with your vent was enough. Think people have the picture that you are not happy.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @Mark_Adcock .

I am repeating myself here.

I hope you are also in best of health.

I agree with freddy still we can see passion of game inside you. Just to see the other side of the story from the studio point of view it is tough to control a nice balance between challenges. As i know personally two of my friends always complaining that the levels are very easy.

However best of luck and keep enjoying.

😀🌌🌌

• Mark_Adcock
    Options

Sorry, but if a level contains a glitch whereby that level becomes impossible to pass, that level should be either fixed or taken down and replaced. Instead it has been left there for players who are unaware to simply waste their money and boosters - and that stinks.

You can bet if the situation were reversed and players were using some glitch to pass a level with ease and therefore not using any boosters, it would be fixed or removed immediately.

King does not have a very good reputation when it comes to customer care - things like this do it no favours.

• KanDocandy
    KanDocandy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi, new to this community. Love CandyCrush and I’m also frustrated on level 3660. On other levels when there is no way to win it tells you and ends the level. If a cherry goes in the box then it should stop the level. You waste boosters and coins trying to continue. I do consider this a bug or at minimum inconsistent. I can appreciate why others are frustrr the Syed and feel cheated. I also understand why there isn’t an uproar, if you got thru it and this didn’t happen, you have no idea it is an issue.

wondering how to avoid it? The cherry ends up in z box when it is in the far right and The black box is deleted - horizontal strip or the bombs - is deleted to the left of the next row. When the cherry moves to the next row it drops in and there is nothing you can do. Keep an eye on your cherries and you can get through!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?