⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Same person persistantly asking me for lives

Options
minionkevin
minionkevin Posts: 19 Level 2
edited July 2020 in Support

I play candy crush on the PC and not on facebook.

I am getting sick to death of the same person persistantly asking me for lives and not once has this person given me a life !!! This individual has now put in 73 life requests. I cannot block this idiot as i play on the pc. Something needs to be done about this as its getting extremely tedious.

IF THIS IS YOU !!! THEN GET LOST AND GO HARASS SOMEONE ELSE !!! STOP ASKING ME FOR LIVES !!!

Answers

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

If you click on accept all the 'friend' will get one life and your messages will all be cleared of requests. At least you can clear up your mailbox.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,982 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @minionkevin and welcome to our wonderful King Community. You are not the first person to complain about this. However, at this time there is no way to 'block' that person so I suggest you do what was suggested above. I know it can be annoying, but if you wait and let a bunch of requests accumulate, once you hit accept all they will go away but the player will only get one life.

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,290 Crushing Legend
    Options

@minionkevin

It is of course annoying when a friend assigned by King bombarded you with life requests. But sit down in his place. He didn't choose you either. He desperately needs life to play. What if you were in his place and got no life?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@minionkevin Hi and welcome, I feel for you as this can be extremely frustrating, but as explained above not much that can be done unless you know who the person is and you can delete them from you friends list or ask them nicely to stop sending so many. Spoils it for many as its definitely a help to have the feature but there is no need to get bombarded with it. You can turn off Facebook notifications, but this will stop all notifications for the game. Just need to go to Facebook settings and apps and websites

Hope this helps

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @minionkevin .

Very warm welcome to you in the community.

I think already well explained that nothing can be done except turning off your notifications. So in my opinion also ignore him is the best solution. Things never remain the same and i hope soon its going to change.

Best of luck.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there minion and good day to you.

I was in your position before but I didn't let it accumulate to 73 messages. I normally will select all and click send, and as told by Mary, that person will only receive 1 live. He'll get the hint when he only receive 1 lives after sending you more than 70 requests and probably will give up in the long run. It works for me though 😅

This person may have selected all players and requested lives to try his luck to get as many lives as possible. It's not ethical but desperate people will go for desperate measure... Hope you can let it pass and move on with your game.

Cheers and happy gaming!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?