We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

How do I send lives to my friends?

KEX63
KEX63 Posts: 1 Newbie

How do I send lives to my friends

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend
    edited July 2020

Hello and welcome to this community

I made 2 pictures for you. It's easy. Groups of players come to you in your game and above is the symbol with the 2 people. The symbol for friends. You can leave them with inquiries and enter an email address of your friends yourself and then he will be with you in your group. So you can send life back and forth. I hope that makes sense for you!

I wish you a nice weekend

Good Luck

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5

Hi @KEX63 a very warm welcome to you.

Hope the helpful responds of the experts get you through to your friends .

Best of luck and enjoy crushing 🍭🥂

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi @KEX63 .

We warmly welcome you to our wonderful king community.

To send lives to a friend, you'll have to open a Game Level as you normally play. Click on the Life Message Icon next to your Friend's Profile Photo represented by a White Heart with an Envelope on the Bottom Right Side inside a Red Circle. It will ask you to sign in to your Facebook Account first.

After signing-in to your Facebook Account, it will open a Window titled "Give A Life To Your Friend! It's Free!". Click Send Request shown on the right Screen Shot below. After clicking send, the Life Message Icon will be replaced by a Green Check mark as show on the left Screen Shot below.

You can only send 1 life per person at a time. If you want to send more, you'll have to close the App and Re-open it to get the Life Message Icon back and do it again.

Hope this answers your question! Please let me know if you need more help!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

@KEX63 Hi! welcome to the community :)

if your friends are already added in your game, you can click on the heart + envelope icon shown in the scoreboard after you open a level preview. To do this you should scroll down the map and find a level your friend has already passed like this:

You can send a life per day.

If you want to add friends you can do it by playing ccs on facebook or as Spinnifix said you can add them via emails exchange through king.com on PC only (it doesn't work on mobile). your friends and you should open king.com, then log in with king account credentials. When you open CCS page you should see on your left "add friend" message near the green plus sign, then you can enter your friend's email and your friend in the same page should receive the request and accept it.

Hope it helps :)

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there Kex. Other than the above, you can Tap the "Messages" icon. You'll find this envelope-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the mobile phone screen. Doing so opens the messages in the mailbox. Select your friend and check the box next to a friend's name to do so. Tap Accept. It's in the bottom-right corner of the screen. Doing so will send a life to your friend.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?