⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Friend challenge

Options
Nelson16
Nelson16 Posts: 5 Level 2

I did not receive the second prize for reaching the goal playing with my friends. How/when will I receive that reward?

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited July 2020
    Options

@Nelson16.Hi and welcome. Please check you game is up to date and log out and restart your device. then log back in and play a level. see if your reward shows. If not you will need to contact customer support from your game and explain your issue and they should help you with this

Hope this helps

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @Nelson16 ,

We warmly welcome you to our friendly king community.

I assume that you are asking about F5 feature. As freddy told you just need to update your game application and see if it solves your issue. Few days back there was graphic error in F5 feature showing points more than actual gained. You may double check by manually adding all your scores that if it is matches the required target. Then you contact the support directly from the game and ask them for your reward.

Thanks.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,590 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Please try with disconnecting Facebook from the game. Force close the app and restart the device.

Open the game again and connect to Facebook

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there and good day to you.

Perhaps your team score didn't add up to the required score for the 2nd stage, which is 4,375/7,000 as per the info I've searched from the web. I hope the info is correct because it is usually difficult to gauge the actual score required for the 2nd stage and we can only see the final score of 7,000.

Try add up your total team score and if its fall short of 4,375, then it could be a graphical issue. However, you and your team will still get the prize if your total team score reached the required score for the 2nd stage.

Let us know if you manage to receive the prize after all the answers provided herein.

😊 Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?