⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

‘Win extra moves’ wheel

Options
staceymjaynz
staceymjaynz Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi, I’ve been playing candy crush for years And am at level 2426, I love it, and have made many purchases. The candy drops were great, collect them and receive free prizes, after they were taken away the ‘win extra moves’ wheel was really the only way to get another chance for free, apart from the booster wheel for special candies ect and the daily prize calendar. I would make more purchases, but the gold bars prices have increased and can’t really afford it. I am just wondering why the extra moves wheel has gone?

i would prefer the extra moves wheel over the booster wheel.

thankyou for your time.

regards

Stacey Jay

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@staceymjaynz This is the official response from the king community Community Manger for Candy crush Saga

Hi crushers!

I understand that you all miss the free spin once and while in the Extra Moves Wheel.

The Extra Moves Wheel as all extra features or bonuses in the game may not always be available or can be found in the same version as previously.

Therefore you may not have the wheel available at times or no free spins are possible.

We thank for all feedback on this and understand that you miss the free spins. We have passed on your feedback to the Game Team!

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030983/uploads/U17O27KI2KDW/01-candytown-trolley.png

• staceymjaynz
    staceymjaynz Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Thanks for that. I fear it’s gone forever.....

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @staceymjaynz .

We warmly welcome you to our adorable king community.

As freddy mentioned above that all these bonus features are test features, they will come and go and some new features will take place for the old ones. That doesnt mean that win moves feature is out. Still it is available but you may be not part of those selected players. It may be unavailable due to some temporary problems. By the way its not available with me also but i have gotten new sweet cinema feature which is also very exciting. Always keep your game updated who knows it might come back to you.

Best of luck.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@staceymjaynz Hi, hopefully not i still have it in two of my games lost it on the other two though. so hopefully you will see it again the future

Thanks

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hi there Stacey and hope you're doing great ☺️

Since there is no time frame when the extra move wheel/free spins will be back, my suggestion is to just continue playing the game with other features made available to you and continue to stay tune for the extra move wheel or other new features that may be introduced to you from time to time 😀

I'm having the following offers to buy bundled package. I think the beginner bundle is quite a good deal. If I get 3 sets of beginner bundle for 6 pound, I got more boosters and golds than dainty bundle for 9.99 pounds. Just sharing some tips how you can make your purchase value for money i.e. if you would still like to spend on gold bars and boosters 😅... I'm still thinking whether to buy now or wait for flash sales 😂because I once spent 0.99 pound for the beginner bundle if my memory serves me right...

Anyway, I'm not advocating sales for King, just sharing my personal view. Hope that you will enjoy crushing those candies as much as I do 🤭

Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you and have a lovely day.💕

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

I've lost the extra moves wheel and then it's come back so have hope. You never know when it will return.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?