๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Help with the Double chocolate ball

Options
ยซ1

Comments

• xbruceleex
    xbruceleex Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Not sure if this is the appropriate thread but...I wanted to know, when I have a double chocolate ball, which is supposed to clear the screen, why will it not clear all of the licorice? I was just completely robbed of this on a level and this is not the first time it's happened.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

@xbruceleex Hi! welcome to the community :)

Yes, I'm afraid it happens. Always I think. I frequently saw 2 color bombs matched together that didn't clear all the licorice swirls on the board. At least one licorice swirl always manages to flee away from the blast.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@xbruceleex Hi and welcome, What level is this on and also are any of the licorice covered when using the double color bomb.

As it will only remove the licorice if it is not covered in anything. would get a better idea from the level

thanks

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited July 2020
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner well, if licorice is covered then it will be difficult to clear in one hit,of course. But I also saw a plain layer of licorice swirls covering a big portion of the board that doesn't get cleared in all of its component in one hit. It's just weird but the game is like this. I played level 3309 enough times to have noticed it ๐Ÿคฃ

edit: plus in that level licorice swirls don't get dropped by faucets at the same time of the blast

• Freddy_
    Options

@Pitty_Kitty Played level 3309 more times than i can remember and unless it something i have not noticed in a while but cannot think of a time when i have used two color bombs and its left licorice on this level. Maybe wrong but not something i have not noticed and very rare i use two color bombs on this level since it went to 5 moves. Why i asked for level so i could understand it better

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Yes you're right of course. Knowing the level helps. I now realize 3309 might not be a good example because it has corridors at the base through which the swirls might escape during the blast. But I remember it happened anyway with good old build a bot and its 2 color bombs placed together ๐Ÿค”

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @xbruceleex . Welcome dear

As asked by freddy can you please mention the level where it happened so we can have an accurate picture of this issue.

Thanks.

• xbruceleex
    xbruceleex Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It happened twice actually on 5,612.

• Freddy_
    edited July 2020
    Options

@xbruceleex Hi again.

Yes video here shows level being completed and has the same thing seems like its not cleared all the licorice, not sure if this is is because it has a portal at top of row but you will see in video it leaves 3 licorice on board. hopefuly video will give you some hints and tips on passing the level

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thanks for the continuous followup @xbruceleex .

I am tagging this for our senior superStar @Sukanta_Biswas , for further comments about this as normally his knowledge is far superior than us.

Meanwhile i hope above video by freddy will give you enough hints to clear that level.

Best of luck.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?