⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Help & Tips on Levels

pgagne
pgagne Posts: 194 Level 3

As I've been checking out this community and Crushing in CCSaga levels, where videos are not available, nor is there any tips, within Support. Something seemed wrong. Should I be looking outside the community for help? There is quite a few folk waiting that could be contributing to OUR helpful, already existing, Support data base. I'm asking y'all to help the game, new bees, & frustrated stuck folk, by writing it down or video levels not in data base. Make it feel like a real community so folk want to join and stay.

Best Answer

Answers

• Sweetice
    Sweetice Posts: 2,464 Level 4

Hello @pgagne!

Maybe some times its good to look out of the community in the internet if you need a video to help you pass a level. But you can also ask for a help or search for a video here in the community. Can you please tell me what is the level you stacked at?

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi @pgagne .

sorry dear cant agree with you. The support section in the community is very fast and we respond immediately to every question we are asked. Video tutorials i can agree that it is less available but community is wonderful with so much energetic members and very very active support staff.

i hope you will understand. You may put your good ideas to improve the game or improve the community in the ideas section.

thanks and i appreciate your helpful tips regarding levels i am often seeing.

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

If you need any help and you did not find it here regarding any stage, you can go to YouTube and see any level you want from the game. Just write the stage number and the name of the game. The videos for your game are shown to you with explanation by the players. If you have a technical question you can put it in the section Support will answer you and help you enjoy your day

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@pgagne Hi and welcome again. You have some valid points. The support section does seem to get quicker replies to help than the discussion area., and sometimes the discussion area does get a little let down in the reply rate, My only concern is as levels change constantly and new levels bought out weekly it would be hard for someone to upkeep. Where as at the moment its easy for one of many individuals to find a help video or give advice.

Would be nice if community did feel a little more like a community, myself i have made a fair few friends on here and it does fell community like but it could be better. Problem is some people only here for the fleeting visit. where if it could be made more to keep people coming back it could only be a good thing for the community

Thanks for the feedback, need a few more people to express there views in this way

• pgagne

Freddy, Hi. It's too big of a job, for even 10 players, let alone "someone". I kinda figured, from reading, that not everyone gets the same things, but isn't the basic board/ level layout & goal/target the same on every device/ format /whatever G ? Obviously I don't know terminology, hope you understand. I know there's fleeting players, I was talking about the loyal players & fans, to add a note/ tip/clue/ video(tech savvy) on levels not in Help & Tips or Videos. This is a project for/ by the community, strengthening it.

• pgagne

@Freddy_Falkner. Also, getting info on levels in-house (within game) is more supportive, than outside (YouTube) tedious. I'm not tech savvy, hope you got the first part of this, I didn't have the @ and full address. Doing the best I can with what I'm working with.& That's meet.lol ps. You'll see what I mean iffin ya look in tips & help. Thanks Freddy, 4 ur feedbk

• aijaziqbal

Hi @pgagne ,

I really appreciate your positive thinking and mindset to help the players and community. But as you mentioned the word project so its a wider term and may be applied in future. So at the moment i will go with freddy as tips and help on demand for any levels.

But you really have a nice idea to improve the things.

• pgagne

@aijaziqbal Hi, thank you for understanding. I know to ask for help when stuck, some folk, like children, can't ask or aren't allowed. And may not be allowed to go outside the game/ community. This Covid19 isn't the only type of quarantine.

• aijaziqbal

Yup thats true @pgagne .

The answer lies in your words. Even those children will have to come to the community and search for the required stuff to help themselves. Asking a question is far more easier at the moment then finding the right link or data.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?