What do you think of help videos supplied for levels you get stuck on

Options
Freddy_
Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
edited July 2020 in Discussions

Hi and welcome

Trying to get peoples perceptions on what they think of videos supplied for help with the levels you get stuck on. would also like some comments regarding if you think they are useful even if not correct moves or , do you think videos shown need to be correct for the time.

Poll is anonymous so only comment if you feel you want too

Thank You

@AbhinavSargar@lilac68@TaniaSloan@KENTFIELDER@lcalloway82@ArmyArms@GranBarb@sam_123@JulesAg@TrishaRobbeCandy@firebombmarkus@frenioz00@Spinnifix@Mmmkingfan@MataiceAlison@AShadow@Julie_Andrews@Mahiveche@Elsa@destiny3@JoJo333@ivy2020@FaRayha@TheRevenger@the_revenger@Sukanta_Biswas@Deryck@christine88@encantes@caambuj@piaandersson@Mangai@Simon888@Swimming@Fakhri@Scooterpie@wozziewoo@Sammyjo@SagaR@DoubleB423@aijaziqbal@Princess_lovely@sameeksha@Trish24@jamilsidiq@bearwithme@Carmel1919@kavidina@wykoon@MaryLuyo2020@Pitty_Kitty@hechicerilla@Pcj@teresawallace44@terrazas1325, @KYLNE@Eagle1010@me6412@Loveth_NP@Tina_Williams-2@lilac1015,@MountainMom,

What do you think of help videos supplied for levels you get stuck on 8 votes

I find help videos extremely helpfful especially if current moves format is correct
50% 4 votes
I find them helpful if they have audio walkthrough aswell
25% 2 votes
I find them helpful even if the moves shown is incorrect
12% 1 vote
I neither find them helpful or not
12% 1 vote
I do not find them useful at All
0% 0 votes

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?