We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

No longer get free spins

rissy31
rissy31 Posts: 1 Newbie

I no longer get the chance for a free spin after I lose a board. It has been over a month. I also don’t get the air balloon that gives you gifts or the chance to watch ads for boosters. Why is this?

Best Answer

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi @rissy31 ,

We welcome you to our wonderful king community.

The free spin and ads is a test feature and test features are groups of randomly selected people. So this just means you are not in this test group at present but you could be again in the future. Please see the official response of our community manager regarding free spin wheel.

Hi crushers!

I understand that you all miss the free spin once and while in the Extra Moves Wheel.

The Extra Moves Wheel as all extra features or bonuses in the game may not always be available or can be found in the same version as previously.

Therefore you may not have the wheel available at times or no free spins are possible.

We thank for all feedback on this and understand that you miss the free spins. We have passed on your feedback to the Game Team!.

Besides plz. Do the standard updating procedure.

Log out ,update game application,clear cache, switch off and on your device and login.

Thanks.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?