Too Difficult

Cabledeluz
Cabledeluz Posts: 3 Newbie

I’ve been playing CC for over 6 years and have enjoyed it! It’s kept my mind busy as I’ve been dealing with a lot of personal issues. But it seems recently that the levels have just been ridiculously difficult! I’m on level 6262. I’m not saying that they should be a piece of cake but when I max out the levels when you build up enough extra moves to 20 +5 if you spend 10 coins on every Hard Level and Extremely Difficult Level it’s probably time to delete the app.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our community

For questions and problems with the game, please contact us in the support area. This is not an idea!

The higher you get, the more difficult they become. It's supposed to be a challenge for the players. That's why there are more boosters and features you can get life.

@Crazy Cat Lad

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @Cabledeluz !

I moved your post from Ideas to Discussions.

Thanks for the feedback on this, I will pass it on to the Game Team.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there @Cabledeluz and good day to you. I've personally been in your situation before and normally I'll take a break from the game and do something else. Deleting the app will cause all the boosters to be lost from your device cos it's not stored in the game server.

You can explore this community and join the on-going contests! May be you'll get lucky and win gold bars to your game 😉

Just leave the game as it is and come back and play if you're ready and not that frustrated 😊🍭💕

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?