๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ–๏ธโ˜€๏ธ Tiffi's Beach Games - Week 2: Kite Flying Contest!

Options

Comments

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,006 Level 5
    Options

I love the possibility of winning candy rewards. Years ago I used to play candy crush. Then I lost the availability to play it on my phone. Also it was frustrating to be stuck on the same level for months. But now with the availability of earning candy rewards and free moves I am happily back in the game!

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello Beach gamers,

Well done @badpatti !! 46 points!! ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ‘

Let's keep crushing and flying Tiffi's kite all the way up to the sky!

Let's remember the key information of this second summer contest:

๐Ÿ–๏ธโ˜€๏ธย Week 2 - Tiffi's Beach Game: Kite Flying Contest!!ย 

๐Ÿ—“๏ธย Dates:ย from Wednesday, August 5thย at 3:00 ET (9:00 CEST) until Monday, August 10thย at 3:00 ET

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌย Objective:ย Make Tiffiโ€™s kite fly higher byย completing more levels, and get to the top of the leaderboard!

• Play your very best to reach the heights when you compete in the Kite Flying Contest!โ€‹ย 
    • Reach the top 10 and sweet rewards will be yours!
    • The objetive isย to pass new levels,ย regardless of the stars and number of tries we need to complete the new level.

๐Ÿ† Rewards: Check out the sweet rewards you can getย HERE!!

Good luck everyone and happy beach games!! ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

• soelay
    soelay Posts: 70 Level 2
    Options
  • rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Options

Played it but sorry I can't play this ahead because i found only 45 levels in a week

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Pounawea,

Below are 3 screenshots, showing that I did get a "Golden Crown" on my Level 7552 Map, but did not get it the "Golden Crown" on my "Scoreboard", 2nd screenshot below. The 3rd or last screenshot shows only 44 "Golden Crowns", but should be 45!

Tiffi's Beach Games - Week 2 Kite Flying Contest - Did get 2nd Golden Crown on Level 7552! - Candy Crush Saga - Origins7 Dale

Tiffi's Beach Games - Week 2 Kite Flying Contest - Did not get 2nd Golden Crown on Level 7552! - Scoreboard Screenshot - Candy Crush Saga - Origins7 Dale

Tiffi's Beach Games - Week 2 Kite Flying Contest - Did not get my Golden Crown on Level 7552! - 44 Golden Crowns Scoreboard - Candy Crush Saga - Origins7 Dale

So what happened to the "Golden Crown", on Level 7552? Think I found out where it went.

If you go to Page 50 at link below:

How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/269876/how-many-levels-are-in-candy-crush-saga-information-per-platform/p50

At top of Page 50, @Peter_Tornaros posted. He got "46 Golden Crowns", along with other issues he had. So my lost "Golden Crown", went from here in the USA all the way over to Australia. Well maybe not, but it is an explanation.

Here is other info for you.

• Level 7581 No Boosters, going into level. *Did not get Licorice Curl Blocker, until Level 7581!
    • Level 7582 No Boosters, going into level.
    • Level 7583 No Boosters, going into level.

According to @Pounawea & @Crazy Cat Lad. *New Levels Released: 8/5/2020 *Licorice Curls Level 7551 and Licorice Fence Level 7566 Blockers Released 8/5/2020 for Win 10. For "Facebook" & "Mobile Devices" on Aug. 19th, 2020!

*Did not get Licorice Curl Blocker, until Level 7581! Also, no Licorice Fence Blockers ever showed up!

*I use "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App", btw.

• *Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 7505 Levels, 501 episodes
    • *Win 10: 7595 Levels, 507 episodes.

That's about it.

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

My Player / User ID: 9815076088ย 

8/6/2020

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?