🏖️☀️ Tiffi's Beach Games - Week 2: Kite Flying Contest!

Options

Comments

• julz1968
    julz1968 Posts: 86 Level 2
    Options

This is were I ended up in Tiff's games,watching my 1 year old grand daughter

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello Beach gamers,

and the Tiffi's Beach game challenge - Week 2 - has come to an end! Well done everyone!! 🙌 🥳

We really hope you all had fun participating in this kite flying competition!

What was your final position in your leaderboard?

👉 Share your position on your Leaderboard and celebrate your achievements with us!! 🙌 🥳

Happy beach games!

• yanjana
    yanjana Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Options

My leaderboard for Week 2... φ(゜▽゜*)♪

Hi @Pounawea,

I did really amazing job this week and i just beat 45 levels this week as these levels are new and so with that i reach at 1st place... 🥰

But the 3rd week will be my favorite as this is Sugar Stars type of contest and i'm ready for it with the brand new levels... 😘

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I came in tied in 2nd place still received 3 hrs of boosters, a lollipop hammer and a switch wasn't bad at all ! Only had 67 stars leader had 176 stars way to high for me to catch him/her so I just played casually. Looking forward to week 3 bring it on !

• Pounawea
    Options

Well done Candy Crushers!! @me6412 and @MightyWolf

🙌 👏

Now that the event has come to and end, we want your feedback: 📮📮

• Community Poll & Feedback: Tiffi’s Beach Games Week II - did you have fun playing ? 👉 HERE
    • Tiffi's Beach Games - Week 1 vs Week 2: which one was better and why! Let us know 👉 HERE

Besides, time to get ready for the 3rd challenge!

• Tiffi's Beach Games - next challenge:
      • Week 3: Sugar Stars catching contest
        • Starting on Wednesday, August 12th at 3:00 ET (9:00 CEST) until Monday, August 17th at 3:00 ET
        • All the event information HERE: dates, rewards and event mechanics
        • Once the challenge starts, 🥳 don't forget to share your daily position on your Leaderboard and celebrate with us your progress during this 3rd week of Tiffi’s Beach Games!! ➡️➡️ HERE

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum. 🍬🍬

8501087929 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
  • Pounawea
    Options

Congratulations everyone and thank you for participating in Tiffi's Beach Games Week 2!

I love this image, so many kites flying up to the sky!!

Now, while waiting for Tiffi's Beach Game - Week 3 challenge, join us in the fun and check out some of the ongoing community activities:

• 🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges 👉 HERE! 
    • 🗳️ 🏖️ 🏰 Community Poll & Feedback: Tiffi’s Beach Games Week II - did you have fun playing ?  👉 HERE
    • 🏖 Tiffi’s Beach Games - Week 1 vs Week 2: which one was better and why! Let us know HERE
    • 🌟 What level are you on...Today?! Let us know 👉 HERE!
    • 🤩 What Candy Zodiac sign are you? Check it out HERE!
    • 📩 Email notifications: customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum. 🍬🍬

8501087929 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Nice content

This levels

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?