⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Tip level 772 CCSaga

Options
pgagne
pgagne Posts: 194 Level 3

Don't let looks fool ya. 23 lives & counting. The 2 blockers respond to blasts from wrapped & striped candy. The upper blocker turns into a colour bomb when cleared. And again can only be cleared by an aimed striped candy or a wrapped candy placed next to it, diagonally. When bottom blocker looks cleared, the empty spot won't allow anything in it. Maybe put in all the pre boosters in, that'll complete level. Don't have the boosters, used 'em up trying. Thot video looked too easy, was a lucky board

Comments

• pgagne
    Options

Yay. Finally complete. Used pre boosters, colour bomb & wrap+stripe, in 1 of many lives. Level 772 CCSaga

• jusme6
    jusme6 Posts: 48 Level 2
    Options

How has anyone gotten through this in 12 moves please help I used coconut wheel but it just does not give you enough moves.

• jusme6
    jusme6 Posts: 48 Level 2
    Options

I guess if you keep trying you will eventually get it with the coconut wheel and if you can get a color bomb with stripes that seems like it would do it.

• pgagne
    Options

@jusme6 . With using over 23 lives, I tried using just 1 of the pre boosters, individually, that's 3 lives. Then tried combined pre boosters, that was another 4-5 lives. Tried without boosters until I won some boosters or built up a few by watching advertisements. I got close, but that counts in horseshoes. I did finally complete it. If I drank the bottle would've been emptied, iffin I smoked, the whole carton, not just a pack, would've been lit up. I was fuming anyway ya look at it. Be it alcohol or cigarettes. Good luck.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?