We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Daily bonus

Alby_
Alby_ Posts: 28 Level 2
edited August 2020 in Support

I had to save my candy crush progress with my email on my new Iphone. But I don’t get my daily bonus anymore. It does not show up. I don’t want to delete the app and re install as I lost all my boosters last time I did that.

thanks Alby

Best Answer

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Alby_ Hi and welcome. the daily bonus is a test feature so it is not always guaranteed to be in your game. Test groups are randomly selected groups. so this just means you are not part of the test group at present but could be again in the future. It could also be missing due to a temporary problem.

To check you are getting the features available to you . Check for update, log out and restart your device, then log back in.

You definitely do not have to do an uninstall

Hope this helps

• Alby_
    Alby_ Posts: 28 Level 2

Sorry I was talking about the treat calendar. I logged into another device, I got the treat calendar back, but I lost all my boosters.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi and welcome to our adorable king community @Alby_ .

Yes i have also lost daily treat calendar and freddy is right all the bonus features in the game are not permanent and they may be replaced by any other feature. So now a days king studios are shuffeling some of the features among their players. Thats why you are missing it. But it may also be out due to some temporary issues. Be hopeful that it might come back to you any time soon.

Hopefully it will be helpful.

• kavidina
    kavidina Posts: 5,827 Level 5

Hii welcome to d king community

There could be many reasons for us to loose our Daily log-in streak!! Technical glitches being main reason and poor Internet connection is one of them!! Even though, we log in to the game, because of bad connection, it might not detect that we have logged into the game (this happened to me few times)!!

But, even-though, we loose the streak, it does not affect our rewards!! Because, no matter where we are -- every 3rd day, we open Pink gift box and 6th & 7th days, we receive Pink and Purple gift boxes respectively. It is the same how farther our streak is!!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?