🗳️ Community Poll & Feedback: did you have fun playing Tiffi's Beach Games - Week I? 🏖️ 🏰

Pounawea
Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Dear community,

As you know, the first week of Tiffi's Beach Games event ended today. For all the Week 1 information, go HERE.

Also, don't forget to share with the community your final position on the leaderboard!! [ HERE ]

We all really hope you had fun and enjoy it! 🙌 Now, we'd love to hear your feedback. 

• What do you think about the event mechanics?
  • What do you think about the length of the event?
  • How about the rewards? and the design and artwork?

Vote one of the options below and also share all your feedback in the comments!! We look forward to reading your opinions. 🌟

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum. 🍬🍬

🗳️ Community Poll & Feedback: did you have fun playing Tiffi's Beach Games - Week I? 🏖️ 🏰 312 votes

Yes, I loved it!
67%
_Elsa_AitchMary_Allen-2Farah_RedCandyCane21Glenn1972bearwithmebestwitchever03irasemaCraziKatEribaldogr33n3y3zMiladyRangela325Vani2teresawallace44etcmeskeremdesalgn20santo_chris97lhalhaphamnhuy 212 votes
Yes, it was ok.
23%
rhinoguliusScooterpieEl_Corcheas[Deleted User]candycrushinitevaMmolina83anelaitz[Deleted User]Robsunsarah890Origins7_DaleN_dkwykoonLoveth_NPGoMissSparkleSBHluizcassaolisacolespatricia05saurabh2020 73 votes
No, it was very difficult.
8%
Lena_LenaMary_KayKazza-3Werner_CichyMiriam_Wambugugailannabrightstar1ChrstKAPaul4VJGmandrakspanky1979whitchurchlucybbueskerJANINE76027JhoernigJoeLeTaxiKarlindaElleDirsteffyboukie 27 votes

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?