๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

1487 - I cant complete

Options
urbandecay
urbandecay Posts: 40 Level 2

been spending ages on this level and cant complete 1487 in candy crush saga - please please help, daily rewards are not increasing with the days or anything

ยซ1

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,762 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @urbandecay . Welcome to our Community

Level 1487

For this level try to play near to cake to break the blockers. Combine more same color candy to make special candy and combine them with other special candy to break more blockers and move ingredients. Or play near to ingredients to move them out from the table.

Hope this can help you

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

There are three stages to this level. The first stage isย clearing theย Licorice Locks trapping the Candy Bombs and then defuse the Candy Bombs. You can clear the Licorice Locks by matching the candy theyโ€™re trapping or by hitting them with special candies.

The second stage is detonating the Cake Bomb. Although you can clear the Licorice Locks trapping the Ingredients using special candies, itโ€™s much easier to clear them by detonating the Cake Bomb.

The third stage is clearing the blockers at the bottom of the playing field by hitting them with special candies. Clearing the blockers will slowly move Ingredients towards the center of the playing field and eventually in a column with an exit.

Throughout the level you have to make quite a few special candies. Whether itโ€™s to clear Licorice Locks and Icing or to detonate the Cake Bomb.ย With candies of five colors on the playing field you shouldnโ€™t have too many problems making special candies. Itโ€™s worth holding on to special candies until you can combine them because of the combinationโ€™s enhanced effect.

• urbandecay
    Options

@aijaziqbal and @kiara_wael literally tried everything you both mention for past two weeks but there's always one candy left and I have no boosters

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @urbandecay and good day to you.

If you have chocolate box event in your game, you may replay levels to complete the quests in that box and earn some boosters. It will take time but at least you get a lollipop hammer in case you need to use it for this level.

Other than that, you can still keep playing and hopefully, you'll get a lucky or easy game board.

Also, you may want to take a short break and participate in some of the on-going contests here to stand a chance and win some gold bars for your game ๐Ÿ˜Š

I hope the info above is able to help you a little.

Let us know if you need other help and happy gaming!

Thank you ๐Ÿค—.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,762 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @urbandecay . Than waiting tomorrow to get booster from Booster wheel . But keep trying , i know you can do it

• urbandecay
    Options

I have been on this level for 3 or so weeks and I find It stressful!

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

I hope you will clear it soon. As you must have figured it now what you exactly need to clear this level. I always use this strategy on difficult levels and also remember try to use boosters in the end when you are sure that it will help you to clear the level.

Patience is the key. Take your time and one lucky board and few smart moves can help you to clear it. Best of luck.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@urbandecay hi and welcome. really need to concentrate on making mainly vertical stripped candy for this level or wrapped candy combos, do not give up some levels can be really challenging but you will succeed. Have faith in your ability

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 1487 Candy Crush Saga without boosters.

The 2 ingredients have to fall diagonally down the line where the cream blockers are so you will have to clear the blockers to allow them to fall.

Thats all you have to do. Easy! Not.

The cake bomb will help if you clear that but the thing that will kill your game more times than not is the two countdown bombs locked on either side of the cake bomb.

You have only 12 moves to unlock and destroy them before they destroy your game.

You can use a hammer if you have plenty to spare, but it is quite possible to complete level 1487 without using boosters, you just need a bit of luck at the start to get the bombs, after that it's fairly plain sailing using stripes and stripe/wrap combos to clear the blockers.

You will get more bombs falling from the dispensers once the ingredients begin to move down, but you should be able to clear them using combos as you work on clearing the blockers.

Video below

• urbandecay
    Options

@aijaziqbal. I know what to do I just cant seem to clear it there's always one stuck, used up all my boosters and I dont seem to get the day 1, day 2, day 3 prizes anymore so im really stuck, I just wont play anymore as its taken too long

• urbandecay
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner. I know but ive tried on that and have no hammers and not winning any hammers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?