We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Tiffi's Beach game

VJG
VJG Posts: 13 Level 2

I played the Tifi Beach game, It said I was in number one position but I never received a prize of any kind and now it is gone

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@VJG Hi and welcome, there have been a few people who have had this issue with Tiffis beach challenge. i have also had this problem. I have passed this on to a CM so hopefully they can find some information on this.

For any missing reward you will need to contact customer support from your game and explain your issue or alternatively use the contact us at bottom of page but you will need your game ID for this

Hope this helps

• petsitter
    petsitter Posts: 5 Level 2

I have the same problem. Number 1 when I went to bed and the game ended whilst I was asleep. This morning - nothing.

It's not the first time I have lost out. I have found when I win something and do not press the accept button immediately (I do have another life where I have to do things) but leave the page open in order to accept later, when I try, the accept button and the prize has disappeared. Obviously there is a time limit to accepting but there is no warning of this anywhere.

Bottom line is, so many people are having this problem it would be good if you guys sorted out the gremlins before you launch anything new. Otherwise people like me will stop buying anything and walk away from the game.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@petsitter Hi and welcome. i had the exact same thing do not know where i finished was 1st yesterday went to game this morning nothing just missing and just saying tiffi second contest coming soon. We in the community do not design or have anything to do with the game features, we are only here to advise and help people. We can pass you feedback on to a CM but this has already been done due to the amount of people that have had this problem.

Thanks

• petsitter
    petsitter Posts: 5 Level 2

Just want to add do I have time to contact support pages and explain this all over again and argue my case? No. I shouldn't have to if this game worked as well as it should. Interesting that there is very few problems when it comes to collecting our money for purchases.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi and very welcome you to the community. A lot of other players also reported the same issue and we already reported to CM about this. We hope there will be soon an explaination regarding this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?